Reviews for Regret
sahararose114 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
awe! loved it!
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Omg perfect love it , I agree with you IDW is killing us with our Scarlett and Snake eyes moments and this Helix chic gahhh
6700AD chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Oh please, keep Mainframe out of this... Chuck Dixon is the only who finds that crap interesting

"I'm hoping Dixon's saving it for some future high stakes moment"

I'm sorry, but he's not going to... he's putting her with someone else in 2013. So all those little scenes they had were for nothing. Although that G.I. Joe world is non-canon and thank god!

But I'll never understand people like you... why write about this sh/i/t/t/y G.I. Joe world when there's the RAH comic storyline that's not only canon, but where they've been together for 30 years... where they didn't break up!
TempduMinuit chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
this jumped around so much that i'm not sure what actually happened, I couldn't focus on the content it went from find snake, snake eyes found scarlet, why don't I get missions, he kisses, that's why she doesnt get mission, then what happened? he changed his mind...I'm confused
Faye Kinitt chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I really like this fic.

I havent read alot of G.I Joe stuff based on the new comics and sometimes I thing Chuck Dixon hates me when he writes the story lines.

anyway I think you did a great job with this, I really liked how you brought a bit of the old scarlett in to the new one, who I find a bit to serious some time.

I have to say I am worried for poor ol' Mains. what happened to him?
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Poor Mainframe.

Bronwynn chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I am so glad that you have posted a new fanfiction. Dixon continues to keep the Scarlett/Snake Eyes shippers in a state of constant frustration. They seem to have some tender moments and share a connection in the ongoing comics series, yet nothing really solid has come of it yet. I thought this fic was amazing. It jumps right into where the April/May solicitations for the comics have hinted the plot will go- Scarlett will finally get out of the Think Tank and go back into the field. I love the interactions between Scarlett and Snake Eyes that you have written. Both are insecure about the other, but this time they each become more bold and open up to one another. Scarlett took the initiative to approach him again and Snake returned it by finally kissing her. Scarlett and Snake Eyes have their serious exchange without losing some of their trademark humor. I love where your fic has taken their story.

Scarlett's uneasiness in the hanger, uncertain if Snake Eyes will show up to see her off, was very telling. Se wondered if he regretted their lovemaking the night before. Poor Mains- I wonder what exactly Snake Eyes did with him in order to have a private goodbye with Scarlett? So the elusive ninja did show up to see his lady off. More importantly, he was just as uneasy hoping she didn't regret their night together. I love that you incorporated the compass into the fic. Snake Eyes handing it back to her and telling her 'come back to me' was touching. At that moment I think they have a clear understanding of what they have together and that it should no longer be doubted by either of them. After a passionate goodbye kiss, Scarlett lightened the mood with a bit of playful humor. I loved reading this and. Thought it was exceptional. Well done. I hope you are inspired to write another fic soon.