Reviews for Salvation It Came Quite Suddenly
blaineygotback chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I am literately crying these emotions are to fucking much to handle how could you do this to me?!
Nelliephantt chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This is beautiful. Yes, I cried. That is all. *Proceeds to crey all over the place. *Sniffle.

It's really, really good though :)
anderpson chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Poor Blaine. This was very good and heartbreaking.
allyouneedis chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Absolute perfection. Just... All of the emotions. Brilliant.
Scarlett Rogue chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I actually really liked this. After On My Way everyone started writing all these stories about Kurt having a past with suicide, but I always thought it would be Blaine who would have dealt with that instead, and I'm glad you wrote this to show that. Also, the part about Blaine planning on doing it but meeting Kurt the same day was really amazing. Great job!
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
You all need to stop. Everyone just wants to make me cry with this! They did this with gifs on tumblr and now it's on fanfiction! I hate you all! (In the good way).

No. I actually really loved it. It was so sweet and adorable! But it really did make me cry. :P
KillHaley chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Oh! Hello, OMG CREYS! Long time no see!
raynaaurora chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
That was so sickeningly sweet and sorrowful; I might need to go the dentist or something...
mediumdripsandcourvoisiershots chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
;_;
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Actually, I just wiffled, got teary, squealed 'that's so sweet!' about a billion times, and hugged my phone (where I'm reading/typing from).
matchbookjealousy chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
omg, Genia! this was so sad but still so beautiful! i loved this! so great! i think we were all waiting for someone other than Schue to say something on the topic (which wouldn't be surprising because they've all been harassed) and then no one did. XP

this was great, Genia! great work (as usual)! :) *hugs klaine*
LBQIO chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
adore!
DoggyDoodle chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I wish Ryan Murphy would get a clue and do more Klaine and less freaking Finchel! Love this, so romantic and sad but really sweet:)
LarkInDecember chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Excuse me while I grab a Kleenex and quietly sob for a moment.

Oh wow. This is incredible. I loved every word of it. I have no critiques. Amazing. :')