Reviews for The Definition of an Android
Fireminer chapter 8 . 4/15
If you have no one depend on you, you'll screw up. If too many depend on you, you'll screw up eventually.

The best if you've some on to depend on.

Say, do you think the Hunter could distinguish between a mechanicloid infected with Maverick virus, and one that is hacked?
Jab chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
Huh. To answer your question, I think its how you write that makes the crack fics serious and serious fics crack. Hmm. I would also like a fic like that, or something mentioning the Genesis unit it or rock man killers in the zero timeline. Also, have read return of a madman by albedo123? Really good Mmx fic with classic characters
mysteriousguy898 chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
So, does this take place before or after the Third Elf War? Also, it's interesting how you view parties and drugs from the perspective of a Reploid. "Put their inner assault mechaniloid back in the garage" is a good way of putting the fight-or-flight response into Zero series.
Jab chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
Serpent couriers? Nice zx reference. I'm glad to see another chapter of android back up, but was worried when no new definitions came last week. Then I remembered writers need a break as well... Welcome back I spose...
jab chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Thank you so much for making craft a decent person in your fix. Aside from his stupidity and cowardice in RZ4, he was badass. Good theme, design, boss music...he would be vile's brother if he was in X games. And that gun of his... and him and beige would make a good couple. With kids
mysteriousguy898 chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
"Adhesive small humans." Comedic gold. I can't get that image out of my head: Mini-Niege wanders through a crowd, gets lost, sees Craft's head sticking up past everyone else's, and glomps his leg. And doesn't let go when he gets agitated, or ever, really. And then they get married, some years later.
mysteriousguy898 chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
White Plague... it sounds nasty. I don't want to know the symptoms you've concocted. Neo Arcadia doesn't look like much of a haven, unless you look at what's left (or not left) outside its walls. What do you do when hell is better than the alternative hell? Apparently, they stuck it out until things got better.
jab chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Reading this and definition makes me realize how messed up and great the x and zero series are. I am curious if you'll make a sequel leading to the DC era. It really is sad how Dr. Light's final creation was the bringer of so much pain and suffering. Only to break in the end.
MungoJerry chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Great idea! Eeeee backstory and development.

*adds to fic pile, nothing to see here, move alooooonggg*
mysteriousguy898 chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
Oh. OH. So that's what Lark "did to get Phantom's attention." Yikes. Of course, it wasn't even the elf's fault, it was Dr. Blanc's. And the way Meadow(Lark) held up against it was...moving. Bravo!
Jab chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
So lark was meadow before becoming an LT. And she was an assassin reploid. Is soliel dead then? Or just sick?
mysteriousguy898 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Ah, so that's how X works. He COULD be anything, but he's only one thing at a time. The rest is somewhere in Cyberspace, right? Or that's how I interpret how the Storm Tornado incorporates a powerful fan when the X-Buster has no such thing built in.
Jab chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I agree with your little note at the end. Zero did have truly free will and could have gone maverick at any time. But the people he fought and worked alongside rubbed off on him a little their dreams and beliefs becamr his own. Sure he was made to be weapon, but the fact he turned away from that destiny speaks volumes for his character. Keep up the good work laryna. Love your work. Esp. Definition of a reploid