Reviews for The Road to Happiness ?
It seems in fictional romances, it's not good to be named David.
The only thing. In the Disclaimer you put Christine instead of Catherine.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
I love this story, and wished it happened this way, but it should be Catherine Marshall, not Christine, and where are all the commas?
Rebecca chapter 14 . 8/10/2015
I don't usually post negative comments, but, the custom of the bride and groom writing their own vows only came about during the late 1980s/early 1990s. At that time there was a great deal of controversy as to whether it was even legally binding. I was married in 1981, and the topic never came up, nor was it thought of. Brides and grooms followed the standard, traditional ceremony. My parents, grandparents and great-grandparents (and so on) were married by the same standard ceremony as was I. During the first half of the 20th century no one would have even thought of writing vows, let alone actually voicing them during the ceremony. Please, when writing a period story, keep to the customs of the period.
Teresia319 chapter 13 . 10/26/2013
I'm following this one: keep going!
Ksweettart chapter 13 . 5/12/2013
What a great story, post the wedding soon!
Loki's Only Love chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
ok so i would really like to read more of this...i just happened upon this story today and fell in love with it so i would love to read more especially the wedding ;)
Lisa Cooper chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
THE ROAD TO HAPPINESS is a wonderful story. I do hope you will finish it. I love the respect and the way you are having Christy and Neal treat each other. Thank you for your story. I hope you are feeling better than your were before. L. Fassmann
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Keep it up
DancingDoula chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
Please continue-I'm curious as to how you're going to work out David's character!
lovefanfic1053 chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
David needs to grow up and read the Good Book more.!
what's next?
jan chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
Happy to see this chapter up. Can't wait to see what will happen next.
Melissa72 chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
Good try with the fic:) You've made David into a kind of bad guy? Hmmm...should be interesting:) My only advice in writing style is to not make their dialogue so formal and stilted...maybe use some descriptors to give some inflection to the speech?

Thank you for sharing the gift God gave you in writing:) I'm a fan of Christy, the virtue of chastity, and most importantly of God:)
lovefanfic1053 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I have read this story before but it seems I can't stay away.
lovefanfic1053 chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
I like your story, what is Neil teaching?