Reviews for Remember
fbiuzz chapter 9 . 4/6
Ah..Caster's Skill "Eye for Art" allows him to identify the history of a weapon if it has a story behind it. Glad you include the less known details in your story.
greymouser chapter 11 . 2/11
This is such a good story, please update... (_)/
fbiuzz chapter 10 . 2/6
Weaker...then other servants...Said Counter Guardian manage to kill Hercules Six times in a row.
fbiuzz chapter 11 . 2/5
Moar! PLEASE JUST WHEN IT GOT INTERESTING!
Awesome story! I can't wait for your next chapter!
ReverseNight chapter 11 . 1/24
nice fanfic.
too bad it seems dead or maybe not, you might comeback out of nowhere and write again as i hope you would do.
marduk-report chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
YOROKOBE KOTOMINE KIREI.

heh. awesome.

this whole conversation between EMIYA and the fake priest was glorious.
brawlbankai chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Need more, this is really interesting
Jackwagon Panda chapter 11 . 11/4/2013
This is some really good stuff. You even get the more complicated things matters down. Very impressive.
Jackwagon Panda chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Oh the irony in those last few sentences. Archer is having so much fun.
ThousandMastery chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Archer going to be a housemaid in this,
ArcNjeL chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
Where is the rest of the story?
Olivebirdy chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
This is my favorite chapter. You write Kirei the best I've seen written in fanfiction.
I really would like to see him redeemed, I'll bet that EMIYA will be a much better mentor than
Gilgamesh. I hope you continue this story. I also quite like MoaHF, your Vista is really cute.
Ashen Author chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
Can you have archer quote Monty Python and the Holy Grail at her. That is literally the ONLY piece of awesome that this is missing.
Emm-san chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
Nooo! Why haven't you updated in forever! Please make a new chapter, even though you've seemed to have abandoned this story. I love the plot and all the depth, so try to continue or at least post a reason for your abandonment?