Reviews for Danny Cooper
Neffy chapter 20 . 6/26
Please do more I really like this being a huge sly Cooper fan myself. I love how you have incorporated Danny phantom into the second game like this. This is one of the most unique and interesting things I've ever read.
Chizure chapter 20 . 3/30
This is going really good.
I remember playing the game when they were tring to get on the train w/out touching the ground. Man that was difficult for me when I 1st played, but now it's easy.
Can't wait to read ur next chapter. (ω)
I liked how you were able to mix a great and great tv show togheath there both of my favorite hope the next is posted soon
hollowwind chapter 20 . 3/5
well this sucks thise was a good story goodluck with any ather stories
cant wait for the next chapter this story has been great so far it combine my favorite game and show
Saiyan Moon Goddess chapter 20 . 1/17
Damn, I remember that level of the game. Not one of my favorites I'll admit; even in video games I tend to really dislike snow and ice. My favorite part is the mission where you have to jump from the lighthouse carrying a bomb and land on the moving trains WITHOUT touching the ground or you go boom. Hilarious!

Really rushed chapter you got here. Of course the game had its nonsensical moments. If anything, Danny might repeat that comment about Bentley when they have to go into the bear cave. I know I did. Are you gonna bring in Carmelita? I loved pickpocketing her in the 2nd game. It lead to such funny chase scenes. I think she brings in more tension than the actual boss fights, specially in the third game... Who she captures, however, is up to you, though I bet if Danny was at least in view he would enjoy it. If I wasn't moving Sly I would've enjoyed it more too!
LeviathanTamer chapter 20 . 1/13
Sorry for not reading and reviewing more, I've been without internet for a while. But man, it's hard to believe how far this story has come. And on so few reviews (Even less when you consider their quality). It's good to know that even if you're peeved with the readers, and only give them scraps, they're still funny scraps. Just don't give up on the story, I know people that have written 10 chapters of over 3,000 words each that only have 15 reviews and only 3 of the reviews actually mean anything. Talk about running off of dedication.
Sugarhoneymouse chapter 20 . 1/12
I don't have much advice, but I recommend that you say a sentence out loud; if you take a natural pause, add a comma; if you think the sentence could be divided into more sections, use a semicolon. It's also best to separate author notes from the story, you can use a line break by going into document management and adding one. I hope you find my advice helpful; I'm not that experienced at writing, but I've learned a few tricks to help me.
gamelover41592 chapter 20 . 1/12
that was good
Owldusk chapter 19 . 1/11
UPDATE, PLEASE!
Saiyan Moon Goddess chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
Hey there! Sorry for my laziness, I actually read this chapter the moment I got the alert. Anyway, points to Danny for such a bold statement at the end of this update. I hope the team's opinion of him doesn't change for the bad. BTW, since Danny's powers changed, can he still do the ghostly wail? Also I wonder if Clockwerk and Vlad had a connection somehow. That would interesting.
gamelover41592 chapter 19 . 9/5/2014
good job on this chapter
Saiyan Moon Goddess chapter 18 . 8/20/2014
Hey! Sorry I took so long. I would like to ask if you could clarify what Vlad looks like. First you said he went from black rat to white bat. Now he goes from white rat to black bat? Which one is it? Also, I wonder if Neyla and Vlad will team up somehow?

Thanks for the update! You can add another moment with Carmelita and Danny if she captures him instead of Murray when they find Bison's hideout in Canada. Danny will probably enjoy laughing at his brother's expense when Carmelita is chasing him for pickpocketing her. I would've laughed myself if I wasn't controlling Sly instead of her. Her aim gets better for each sequel after all. LOL
gamelover41592 chapter 18 . 8/19/2014
awesome job
Phantom Trainer chapter 18 . 8/19/2014
ha! take that Vlad. you got nothing on the Cooper boys!