Reviews for A Moment Alone, A Lifetime to Love
Scissors Dolphin chapter 36 . 2/28
Holy shit this is dumb. I guess I should have expected a dumbass conflict at the end that doesn't get resolved lol.
Scissors Dolphin chapter 34 . 2/28
Holy crap. Another bullshit fight that made no sense?

There are no substance to this story. It's all mindless drawl.

Seriously. This is 3 times the length of some of the most classic novels, and what has happened?

They cured a disease.

There was 20 repetitions of:

"Oh he doesn't like me. I'm not gonna talk with him. We can't be together. WAHH ANGST. Ok, I like him now."

None of these conflicts are different. They don't mean anything. Seriously, there are no character developments. These are not characters that has fallen in love. You can take this chapter, put it in the 5th chapter, and it would still have fit.

Substance is not about mindlessly rehashing the same retarded conflict every chapter. That is what mindless drawl is. This whole thing could have been 10 chapters if you cut out the mindless drawl.
Scissors Dolphin chapter 32 . 2/28
Holy shit. More dumbass tension? Holy, it's one dumb thing after another after another.

It becomes stupid. The first tension was pretty dumb. The second one was dumber. After 10 of them, you are just beating a dead horse.

Like seriously. There are no progress if you keep putting in dumb conflicts.
Scissors Dolphin chapter 26 . 2/28
Bulma: Waah, he doesn't love me. He can't love me. Shut up.

Oh I hate him. I don't love furto. Oh I love him now. Solved.

When did everyone became love counsellors?
Scissors Dolphin chapter 25 . 2/28
What the fuck is happening? They just randomly had sex for no reason. Why is Bulma is dying?

Does this have a consistent plot?
Scissors Dolphin chapter 24 . 2/27
What the fuck? Is this a joke?

Oh yes, vegeta is now a love counsellor, and actually listens to a random person threatening him or telling him how to love. Oh yes, he is gonna go to another planet to solve a random person's dumbass love problem with a dumbass princess.

Dude, if you are gonna tell a story that doesn't have Vegeta in it, don't put Vegeta in it. This isn't a story about bulma and vegeta. It's about 2 horny teenagers in space.
Scissors Dolphin chapter 22 . 2/27
What the fuck is this bullshit? Is this really your idea of a romance? It's insulting and makes me want to facepalm.

Yes, just have vegeta attack a random person for no reason. And what is the idea Bulma has? Oh yes, pretend not to care about vegeta, go to someone else's bed. What are they? In middle school?

And what the fuck was vegeta on about? And what the fuck was bulma on about. Oh he must declare his undying love and bullshit. I'm convinced that this is a middle school romance now.
Scissors Dolphin chapter 20 . 2/27
The fuck is up with these shitty characters? Are these some shitty Rom Com characters that angst their way through their life? Are these Ribranne and Co who screams LOVE LOVE LOVE all the time?

Did Bulma just decide to randomly bed a guy she met? Yet she refuses to deal with vegeta because "waaah wahhh love love can't say it".

Also, we don't care about a badly written backstory of a throwaway OC. We just met him. You are worldbuilding on the fly, and explaining things that are irrelevant and things that we don't care about.

And please be more mature in the A/N
Scissors Dolphin chapter 14 . 2/27
What happened to consistent characters? Bulma saw Vegeta doing a lot of things for her, then she says he never does anything good?

Then she suddenly yells for no reason? What happened?
Scissors Dolphin chapter 12 . 2/27
1) Show; don't tell. The history lesson on a fake planet is boring and dumb.

2) The trope of a really rare cure that is always not there is getting really old.
Scissors Dolphin chapter 11 . 2/27
1) Please do away with the new senseless language.

2) Don't put in random author notes to explain crap inside the story. If the story doesn't explain things properly, you need to rewrite it.
AngelGemma chapter 36 . 7/12/2017
OH MY GOD! That was absolutely amazing!
Guest chapter 36 . 1/11/2016