Reviews for Don't let me die alone
Wandering Soul chapter 18 . 8/20/2013
O...M...G... THIS WAS AMAZING! ICREDIBLY AMAZING! But I didn't really understand the last paragraph... BUT THIS WAS AMAZING! AMAZING JOB
Super Tifa chapter 18 . 11/17/2012
Absolutely beautiful. It made me cry out of emotion in the last chapters, and I also felt a strange but calming sweet melancholy.
This is a true piece of art, you know? I wish there were more stories like this about Mono and her life before the events of the game, and after it.
By the way, what did Aidan meant by "coesa"? That made me curious.
This is indeed the best story about Mono I ever read in my life. Loved it until the very end.
SarKel chapter 18 . 10/9/2012
Props to you, my friend. This was very well written, and the story was very original and creative. Even made me cry. Well done.
Akayuri chapter 18 . 9/13/2012
( cries) so sad, I loved it ;W;
Akayuri chapter 16 . 8/25/2012
THIS IS THE SADDEST BEST AMAZING SUPERB FANTASIC BEST STORY OF THE COLOSSI EVER! I LOCE THIS SO MUCH 333
Shadow of all chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
I am listening to " Demise of the Ritual" while reading and it gives you an unnatural despair in your very heart and soul while reading this.
TOM 5.0 chapter 14 . 7/10/2012
The story is rather good but to be honest I find myself questioning what exactly is happening between the chapters. The story is great I just find myself very… confused by it… other than that no complaints…

Stay Gold…
Guest chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
Let's make it 3! I absolutely love this fic :D
ElfinDreams chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
Only one review so far? I can't believe it. This story is really good! Keep up the good work... I can't wait to read more!
Suuz-5-5 chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
I don't know anything about the game, but I like your story D

And no problem, sis, I owe you!