Reviews for Fang Club
hisgirltuesday chapter 2 . 1/30
And once again, I am reminded of why I ship klaroline so hard.
Seriously though, you have a ton of amazing one-liners (I would copy and paste, but ff isn't cooperating with me) but ugh this was so well written (the words were like poetry) and the last lines of the chapter really did it for me.
Even though I never read fight club, I prolly should now haha XD
Thank you for such a wonderful read (:
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
Klaroline are definitely a drug for each other and fans. lol
Thank you for sharing.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Love when Klaroline/Caroline is at odds with herself over my favorite original. lol
Thanks for sharing.
Crushed Seraphim chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
Unbelievable. How did you manage to write such a fantastic thing? Sorry, I don't mean it as an insult, I'm just in awe. I mean, Fight Club is a masterpiece and you managed to use it so well to create your own sort of masterpiece. I love it! I was wondering how this would end given that I know how FC ends but that ending would've been kind of insane for this fic, but let me tell you, I like how you did it. Especially the last 2 lines :) Fantastic work! 3
SweetyK chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
It's beautifully written !
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
I have no clue what Fight Club is but this is just so raw, twisted and full of perfect imperfections that it doesn't matter. It makes me feel uncomfortable - and that is how you know that you've done your job right. A good author entertains an audience and lets them become involved in the story. A great author is capable of challenging the reader, giving them something that's hard to read.
SkyBlue1309 chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Fang club. Fight club. Ahhhhh got it. Lol that was a really good book, pretty good comparison. Lol totally got it once u started going into I am Caroline's yata yata. Chemical burn ;)
Nat D chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
This is really intriguing! Can't wait to read more!
silverathena chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Wow that was really deep and good. Interesting style. I liked it.
HelloCutePanda chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Love this!
Estel la Rodeuse chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
My first thought after reading this? Oh my God, this is perfect! And why didn't I read it before?
foreverandnevr chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
As a huge fan of Fincher's Fight Club as well as a dedicated Klaroline shipper, I must say I am excessively impressed. Loved it.
youllstartariotbarbarella chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
this is by far one of my favorite stories EVER. It has such a haunting lines, especially in this chapter. Your story is just so real in its portrayal of Klaus's and Caroline's relationship. I just loved it. You really know how to write dialoge and just how to make poetry out of prose. Kudos dude. Kudos to you.
QueenNeens chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Loved the fight club references. Great fic
I may be a tree chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Wow, really cool fight clib mash up you got going here. Me gusta :)