Reviews for The Search For Golden Times
Someone chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
She just lost her parents and now she has to fight her uncle."

... Lion king.
vampire raider chapter 22 . 12/22/2013
awesome
Liveonintheheart chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I love this story just got done reading the first one and reading the first chapter is making my heart pound with happiness and excitement this is an awesome story that I love and am addicted to especially sense I have been on fanfiction for a long time and the golden eyes series is amazing and I hope you keep writing because you are an amazing story writer once again I LOVE YOUR STORIES KEEP IT UP :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Point Guard chapter 22 . 6/16/2013
AWESOME ENDING!
Point Guard chapter 20 . 6/16/2013
Awww so sweet!
Point Guard chapter 19 . 6/16/2013
Yes, YES! Make a triquel!
Point Guard chapter 18 . 6/16/2013
Enlai was panicking. What should he do? What should he do?!

The red panda stopped just in front of the door. Enlai stared at it with eyes widened in fear.

"Tigress, can we talk for a minute?" Master Shifu's voice sounded.

With only one idea in his head, Enlai took it. After clearing his throat, he made his voice very light and high, hoping it would sound like it belonged to Tigress. "Not right now."

"And why that?"

Enlai mentally cursed, but continued. "I am not dressed."

"Oh..."

Lifting his paw in victory, the tiger just waited for Master Shifu to leave again.

"I'll come back later then."

Enlai was totally quiet while he listened to the sound of the read panda's footstep getting weaker. When it was again silent, he did a soundless victory dance. He had survived! He had survived!

Now he just had to find Tigress, and make sure that she would survive as well.

And suddenly, the door was slammed open. Before Enlai could react, Master Oogway's staff was around his neck, choking him.

"Where is she?!" Master Shifu thundered.

Only able to let out choked screams, Enlai couldn't answer him. Instead he tried to hit him away, but the red panda just kept him pinned to the wall. "I give you three seconds, gardener, for you to tell me where she is. One."

Enlai's eyes widened in horror.

"Two."

He uttered a soundless scream.

"Three."

"Uhm, what's going on in here?"

Master Shifu's outburst had woken up Po and the rest of the Furious Five. They were now starring into the room with eyes widened in confusion.

Shifu loosened his grip enough for Enlai to let out a panicked, "This is not what it looks like!"

Lol. Everything makes me laugh here.
Point Guard chapter 17 . 6/16/2013
Enlai slowly opened his eyes while groaning. Where was he? Why did his head hurt? Why did he feel happy?

That sentence practically killed me.
Point Guard chapter 15 . 6/16/2013
"Master Tigress," Lynx said.

"Enlai," Wang growled.

"Gardener," Shifu hissed with a voice dripping with poison. There was no doubt about that the red panda was sure that it all was the male tiger's fault.

"Wow, what a welcome," Enlai joked. "Are we late?"

HAHAHAH!
I LOVE THAT PART OF THE CHAPTER!
Point Guard chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
Again, I'm smiling.
Point Guard chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
Ouch...that must've hurt...
Point Guard chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
It's still the 6th chapter?!
Point Guard chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Oh my god.
Point Guard chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
All the exitements and it's just the 3rd chapter!
Haha!