Reviews for Jealousy: A Case Study
Maharani Radha chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
That was great! Jealous Sherlock is always quite a joy to read and imagine ;)
Adhara Snow chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
That was just lovely ... Sherlock that shows any emotion is so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Write a sequel, NOW!
kitkatt26 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This is great. I can picture all this happening so vividly in my mind.
lots of love! -Kitkatt
ravingbeauty chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This story is so adorable! I start giggling every single time I read it. :-)

I especially love the excuses Sherlock uses - John needs to eat, John needs to rest. Sooo cute!
Vega1301 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
aww! john's his and thats it! 3 suck it, everyone else! especially loved the way you portrayed sherlock and lestrade!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Lol! Nice one!

CaskettFanGirl chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Awesome story! Love it! Thought it was really interesting! *goes and stalks your profile to read more stories*
Jenn chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
That was fun. I think Lestrade is far more perceptive than people, Sherlock included, give him credit for.
liefdewint chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
You should wright a sequel to this. I really want to know what Sherlock is going to do next. I Love the story!
DhampirParadox chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Wow, I really enjoyed this story. I think you captured the characters perfectly and I loved hearing from Lestrade's POV.

Could you write a sequel, maybe? Keep up the good work.
XDarklySkyX chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This is like. I don't even know how to describe it.

But keep doing it.

I can't wait for more!
I'llbeyourPatronus chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Oh, wonderful job! Amazing, funny, and just all around fun! This was such a joy to read, I love jealous Sherlock and oblivious John! And I think you got John's view of himself down, not too much self hatred, but more like self indifference, he doesn't think he's special, but he so is! Dumb, dumb, loveable man.

I loved Lestrade's view, and all of the people making a pass on John, and Sherlock telling him off while John laughs was priceless! You can see the love between these two and you caught it in a way that made it so fun to read. I hope you post a follow up to this, maybe some good natured John teasing, and Sherlock finally doing something. Though, seperate feom this because this is perfect alone.

Thank you so much for this, I really needed it, something lighthearted and entertaining enough to dispell all of the angst this fandom has is just what the Doctor ordered. I hope you continue to write for this pairing! I can't wait to see more of your work.
Magpie1600 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Yes I agree with Lestrade. Nice to see a story from his point of view.
ladypredator chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I'm definitely with Lestrade on this one. About time. :)