Reviews for I know all of the things that make you who you are
Sparkles21 chapter 26 . 5/8/2014
Hey I absolutely love this story could you finish it please
Samantha Long chapter 26 . 5/5/2014
Hey I was wondering if you could update this story because I love and i haven't really read about Megan and Peter being romantic in the bedroom.
Thank You.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/2/2014
Omg why did you stop writing this is great
ESTELLA123 chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
Please update sooooooooooooon! I love this story!
Veuve Noir chapter 25 . 6/15/2013
i love it
SnowDancing1212 chapter 25 . 6/11/2013
Please update soon! This is one of my favorite fanfics and I love the storyline
DonStella chapter 25 . 6/4/2013
loved the chapter and till next chapter
BOPfever chapter 24 . 6/2/2013
Please update soon! I love the plot and where it's going.
Veuve Noir chapter 24 . 3/20/2013
i Love it
xSimplyMex chapter 22 . 3/12/2013
This story is super cute, update soon! :)
Pam'sBitch chapter 22 . 3/12/2013
I really like this story thanxs for the update...awaiting another wonderful chapter :)
It'sTheLittleThings chapter 21 . 3/11/2013
I kinda like the name allison. It just sounds right to me when i list of the names of the family in my head. Lacey Megan Peter and Allison.
Jay chapter 21 . 3/11/2013
Yay baby Dunlop-Hunt is here!

I like the name Olivia. It's classic, and pretty like Lacey
Skye Coulson chapter 21 . 3/11/2013
I love more unique baby names like my cousin & his wife named their baby girl Hadlynn Joy! Actually, Hadlynn Joy Dunlop-Hunt sounds pretty good to me, now that I think about it. lol You're also welcome use the name I usually use for my main characters' daughters, Shaelynn. I usually go with Shaelynn Rose. But, it's your story! It's totally up to you! I love your story! I'm sure you'll come up with a great name, whatever you use!
Skye Coulson chapter 19 . 1/20/2013
GRRR! You HAVE to continue! This is a fantastic story! Though, if I may insert one little critique...I've noticed there are some typos that kind of interrupt the flow of the story a little bit. I'd be happy to beta for you if you'd like some help with that. But, overall, I LOVE your story and can't wait to read more!