Reviews for The Railways End
Winged Knight chapter 16 . 2/5/2008
You write like Gaiman. That is the highest praise I can give this. You write like the dream king, Neil Gaiman.

This needs closure, I reach the end of this and I feel a pang in my chest that there isn't more to read, a final note to wrap up this delicious and wonderful story. I'm sorry if I sound silly, it's the romantic in me, but this needs a proper ending. Even just one more could do it, that's all it would take really.

I'm not trying to push you into it, I wouldn't dream of it. Please though, whenever you have the time, please finish it.

Keep writing the good ones, I'll keep reading them.
asdfghjqierldsnjcawiubfwaa chapter 16 . 7/8/2007
Exceptional story. I've read so many bad crossover with The Sandman in various categories, and it's good to see someone who can use the potential in Gaiman's universe.

I wish you'd consider continuing this story, but after two years of hiatus the chances of it happening are pretty slim.

Still, good work.
EGBC chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
This is one the best Eva's fics that I have ever read. The plot is original. I have to say sometimes I read it when I am boring. So, I read it about 6 or 7 times since I found your fic. I really hope you read this and You think about continue it.
Oliolio chapter 8 . 10/8/2006
Hm. I thought that the EVAs needed to have a soul in them in order to operate, or at least operate effectively. At the very least Asuka's sync ratio with unit 02 should have taken a large drop once her mother's soul was gone.
Trackula chapter 12 . 5/12/2006
Small correction, the angel introduced in this chapter is named Zeruel. Bardiel was the one that infected Unit 03.
riskygamble chapter 16 . 4/11/2006
Ah! I'm so glad I checked back in to see this story. I feel like I've been following it for years... and it keeps getting better. I'd like to see where Rei is during all of this, as well as Asuka...
Robert Cartwright chapter 16 . 2/24/2006
IS this story finished or is there more to it like a squeal. Tell me I must know I love the story so far!
Trackula chapter 16 . 1/1/2006
You really know how to combine the two mediums, keep going with it.
Tatterdelimon chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Well I'll be damned if this isn't one of the most interesting EVA fics I've ever read, I know next to nothing about 'sandman' or it's characters but the story you're telling is most definantly worth continuing
The Steel Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
UPDATE, PLEASE!

Seriously, it's getting interesting.
A Fan chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
You ever gonna finish this?
EGBC chapter 16 . 5/28/2005

The Mad shoe1 chapter 16 . 5/1/2005
Now things are really getting GOOD!
Paul Bergman chapter 16 . 5/1/2005
Good to see a new chapter, thanks. Shinji's anger towards Morpheus was nice touch, his supressed anger destroyed humanity in the series after all.

Two things keep bugging me: Primus, where are Matthew's old friends Hugin an Munin? If they were not with Shinji or accompanying Matthew on his trip, my guess is they are elsewhere on Earth- but not noticing that your new master's body got stolen is kinda OOC for physical manifestations of a god's mind and senses whose reason for existing is to know what happens on Earth.

Secundus, Daniel may be pissed off, but such violence is unlike him. Killing a Vortex is the only time taking a human life if allowed though this may be a rule made by Morpheus himself and tecnically not binding to Daniel. Maybe he did not kill anyone on purpose, but he certainly did not appear to avoid it.

He can be invisible, simply walk through walls and mortals, or put them all to sleep from a mile away. The sandstorm is more some supervillain's style: showy, excessive, inefficient, and by no means explainable as hallucination like what Endless usually do to mortals. The nice trick with the gun was something Delirium would have done, unless that was part of the dream.

Paul Bergman
kaztsar chapter 16 . 4/29/2005
brilliant...

though- i think you totally misinterprited the orpheous arc- it thought that your story was brilliant.