Reviews for The Railways End
James Ray Edwards chapter 13 . 6/25/2003
*Takes a deep breath.*

HOLY CHICAGO BULS!

Where the *bleep!* have you been all this time? This is great! Its stupendous! Genius! Awesome! Brilliant! And I dare say even better than "Children of an Elder God" by John Biles and Rod M.!

AH!

J-Easy must read more! Please tell me there's more on the way! Please for the *bleep!* of God!

AH!

*Continues flippin' out like a crazed fanboy in the background, killing random things that happen to be in his way.*
WarpWizard chapter 13 . 6/25/2003
Completely marvelous, as always. I don't want you to get a swelled head or anything, but I find this story to be just awesomely great. I am still appalled by how few reviews you are getting. Admittedly, this could be because this is more Sandman than Evangelion. Still, it is of the highest quality.
Beliall chapter 13 . 6/25/2003
this chapter had been as good as usual
OMGILOVEYOU chapter 13 . 6/24/2003
wonderful and fascinating as always, i'll be waiting for the next chapter.
reader chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
I have never seen or heard of the sandman, but the story is... interesting. The concept certainly is.

I find the current world shinji is in easy to visualize.

The sotry has been going for a while now though and I was just wondering when the end will be... it seems that at the moment, things are still moving into place... and already there are 12 sections in the story posted.
Pants chapter 11 . 3/26/2003
omg, i just want to let you know... that you're my new personal hero.
WarpWizard chapter 12 . 3/26/2003
I just wanted to say that this REALLY REALLY great writing.

In my own personal opinion obviously.

I am constantly amazed by how well you hit the mark of writing like the first 25 issues of Sandman (the good ones).

I am finding that the Sandman elements are allowing you to come at the Eva elements in a fresh way, which I'm enjoying muchly.

It's also amazing how well the Eva elements work in the Sandman milieu. They're both very symbolic and psychologically complex, so I suppose it makes sense.

I am heartily suprised that you don't have more reviews, not that lots of reviews is the mark of greatness or anything, but the number usually does roughly indicate if a fic is worth taking a look at.

Please continue creating this stained-glass window of the mind. I beg of you!
Ghost Whisper chapter 12 . 3/26/2003
That chapter was...a little confusing... but since it's mostly dream sequence, I understand why. I thought it was cool though. Please update soon! _

-Silver Angel
Jared chapter 12 . 3/26/2003
Is Asuka going to end up walking around in the Dreaming?

*Strokes chin*

Hmm, I wonder.
Ghost Whisper chapter 11 . 3/5/2003
This is a cool story! I can't wait to see the next chapter! I want to see Shinji help Asuka! _

-Silver Angel
The Mad shoe chapter 11 . 2/24/2003
Now this is REALLY good, i sure hope you will update this masterpice soon.
WarpWizard chapter 10 . 1/12/2003
All I can say is: another great chapter. You're really getting the Sandman tone perfectly. Loving it, write more!
Gregg Landsman chapter 9 . 11/16/2002
Oh man, this is very nice. More, soon, please!
hedgehogey chapter 9 . 11/15/2002
Again more good work please write more
Thermopyle chapter 9 . 11/13/2002