Reviews for Please
librarywitch chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Loved it, especially there at the end. Well done.
sick-atxxheart chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
The last two lines were beautiful.
JGHB chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Loved it!
ongreenergrasses chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Bugger, okay, so are you clairvoyant or what, but that fic you just wrote is way too close to what actually happened for my own good and now I'm bawling my face off. Dearie me. This is awkward. Especially considering my brother walked up behind me with a pair of pants on his head.

Fabulous job. You've reduced me to tears.
x-Pretty-Kitty-x chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
A sequel, please. cure my now-shattered-fangirl-heart. actually nearly cried at this :'( xx
Namei chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
TT_TT most perfect real one shot ever (real one shot as in a one shot that doesn't feel like it is 10 chapters combined into one)
Corey5268 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
You're also a high functioning ginger? I'm not alone! This was really sad (
Swirling Dreams chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Oh my goodness…I really wish you could hear my voice but I guess this will have to do. After you reviewed my story, I went and read this and I'm so glad I did, because this is one of the sweetest things I've ever read. Definitely the sweetest thing today. I really needed this, I had a pretty bad day. Anyways, that image, that idea of Sherlock writing a textbook, somehow softening in old age was described so well that I seriously saw Benedict and Martin in my mind doing that. Or maybe it was because it fit so well with their characters that it was definitely possible. Either way, it's awesome.

One last thing, I thought at the end when I read that Sherlock was there, I got worried because I thought the ending would be sorta "he cried, the end." But it wasn't at all. It was perfect. I really loved this. Thank you for writing it.
l-girl chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
oh this... and you didn't even see the Fall before you wrote this... WOW! amazing piece of writing.
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Nice story :)

Thank you !
uzumaki misaki chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
That was perfect!
Artemis Sherwood chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Crying? Phfft, who said anything about c-crying? *bursts into tears*

I was listening to 'The Woman' while reading this and that piece is so emotional, so it just sort of added to my angsty-sadness. But this was very beautifully written. I congratulate you.

All my love, Artemis Sherwood
Zarra Rous chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
All I can say is awwww I want that too.
CryptoSquirrel chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
:'( Thanks for sharing!
eohippus chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This is absolutely beautiful! I go and re-watch Reichenbach with your story in mind, too :-)