Reviews for Pokemon FireRedLeafGreen: Back to Kanto
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 4 . 2/2/2015
Will you come back to this at some point?
Satoshi and Touko chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
Are you going to finish this? Othelloshipping is the absolute best shipping in existence!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Yo SOPA is trying to fuck with people writing fanfiction, so you need to go to the petition on
SpecialGuy9000 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
You Know After 2 Years, Iris Is Champion, Cilan Is A Retired Gym Leader Along With Chili, Cress, Lenora & Brycen, N Is A Good Guy Along With Anthea & Concordia, Bianca Is A Lab Assistant, Cheren Is A Gym Leader, 5 Of The 7 Sages Are Good Guys, Everything Else In Black 2 White 2 Is Good.
I'm Glad Ash Won The Unova League. I Like The Fact That Meowth Stayed With Ash The Whole Time Since Season 14 Episode 45: Meowth's Scrafty Tactics.
I Also Like The Facts That Meloetta Stayed With Ash Since Season 15 Episode 34: An Epic Defense Force, & Dawn Stayed With Ash Since Season 15 Episode 38: Piplup, Pansage & The Meeting Of The Times.
Bright Man Akihiko chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
S you're an official othelloshipper?
Bright Man Akihiko chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Othelloshipping is rare.
Gabyy3 chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
Hey great story so far , I was wondering if you want an OC , just Pm me back if you say yes ;)
SpecialGuy9000 chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
I Hope Ash & Friends Follow Their Dreams.
SpecialGuy9000 chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Could You Make Ash's Snivy Oshawott & Scraggy A Serperior Samurott & Scrafty.
SpecialGuy9000 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I Hope You Update More Chapters.
ShadowFenix99 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This is awesome, but are the obvious reasons not to mention Skyla and Elesa is that they both like him and kissed him
SpecialGuy9000 chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
To Ash Ketchum.
Lesbians Are Girls That Fall In Love With Other Girls. They Kiss Eachother As Well.
I Should Also Tell You What Bysexual Means.
It Means Someone In Love With A Boy & A Girl.
SpecialGuy9000 chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Team Rocket Has An Amoongus & Frillish (Female).
Ash Dawn Hilda & Iris Are A Lot Stronger.
SpecialGuy9000 chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Team Rocket Has A Amoongus & Frillish Now & Ash Will Soon Get A Sableye.
If You Seen Pokemon Episodes From Japan, Charizard Has Returned To Ash's Side.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/6/2013