Reviews for Pokemon FireRedLeafGreen: Back to Kanto
Guest chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
Please update
Agent BM chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Cool Story. Ash Dawn Iris & Hilda did awesome, I thought Giovanni Would get mad at Jessie & James for failing him.
"YOU FAILED ME!" Giovanni Shouted Angrily at Jessie & James while they looked scared on their knees while Butch Cassidy Annie Oakley Dr. Zager & Professor Namba stood in front of them.
"A LONG TIME I'VE WAITED NOW I HAVE TO WAIT A LOT MORE!" Giovanni shouted more angrily.
"But boss all is not lost." Jessie & James said more scared.
"Kill them." Giovanni commanded everyone.
Butch Cassidy Annie Oakley Dr. Zager & Professor Namba took out their weapons & slaughtered Jessie & James while their Pokemon were taken to a Pokemon Center for safe keeping. Jessie & James were now dead.
Meanwhile Ash got a lot of love from Dawn Hilda & Iris.
"We Love You Ash." The 3 girls said in a lovey dovey way.
"I Love You All Too." Ash said while he was continuing kissing them.
SpecialGuy9000 chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
The 6th Generation Has Been Announced.
SpecialGuy9000 chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Hey! Michael Dude When Are You Updating Chapter 5? It's Been 2 Months.
It's Spelled Emolga.
SpecialGuy9000 chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Wow! They Have Pokedex Designed In PichuAuraGuardian18 Story Pokemon League Of Ultimate's & That's Also My Favorite Story.
SpecialGuy9000 chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
It's Great To Have A Reunion.
SpecialGuy9000 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This Is A Great Chapter.
SpecialGuy9000 chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Kotetsu's English Name Is Cameron.
SpecialGuy9000 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Ash Mentions Hilda & Bianca Also Elesa The Super Model & Skyla The High Flying Girl.
senpen banka chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Great story! I might have missed it but does Ash still have Reshiram?
UniversalGuardian chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Long chapter, very long. But that's cool. So I guess I should do what this section is for right?

Well when it comes to dialogue and what character's say it feels a bit stiff. For example When Max said his compliment to Cilan and Brock it doesn't really feel as though Max would say something ,maybe something "That tasted great! Thanks Brock and Cilan!" (Ignore that I'm not saying you should re-write it's just my opinion). There are other where I feel characters words don't match their personality but once again what I say is my opinion.

Character Overloads... just make sure that your story doesn't suffer from too many characters, these gym battles seem like an impossible task but hey if you think you can do it I say go for it.

Mention of the word "God". Ahh where do I begin. Well since it was a fourthwall thing goin on the use of the word Writer might've been more appropriate. The saying god makes it seem like the force resides in their world rather than outside.

Hilda, yeah glad you chose her, but the female with Bianca, the fritos man? Is it gonna continue to be mentioned or was it a one time thing?

But anyway yeah welcome back. Didn't mean to sound harsh if i did, my apologies. Just a few things to say
AshK1980 chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
Wow! Awesome work! This story is getting really good! Keep up the awesome work!

fanfic meister chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
That's an awesome update. Hilda's first kiss was with Bianca and during a spin the bottle game. Ash being her confidante promises to keep it a secret. It's sweet between two friends and possible love interests. Now our group must travel through Viridian Forest.

Misty brings up the past especially about Ash not being good reading maps, and he snaps at her. The group gets separated by Beedrill.

Team Rocket attacks our heroes, but after a long struggle our heroes drive them away. I thought that Silver was a boy?

Ash and Misty manage to apologize each other for what happened that argument.

Actually I am interested in your future projects.
Dave chapter 3 . 10/11/2012