Reviews for Pokemon FireRedLeafGreen: Back to Kanto
Comboman77 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Intresting.
Need more soon.
Zenallen chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
You said that Ash caught Reshiram, however, when he showed off his team to the rest of his pokemon, he wasn't there. What happened to him?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Brock Don't Mention The Word Lesbian To Younger Trainers !
Soildermolloy chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
Great story. Please update it soon
Dumb kid chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Love this stroy. Update soon please
the Red King chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Kind of cheap that one Character has a legendary. But well whatever nice fic seems that I will follow it.
NaruAndHarrHaremFan chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Great chapy
AshK1980 chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Good work! I like the way this story is shaping up. I am wondering if Dawn will be a permanent addition, or just a temporary thing like with Misty in the Advanced Generation and May in Diamond and Pearl Generation. Good work with this story so far!
Kairi's Embrace of Destiny chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
This chapter was great! The highlights were Leaf's line to Barry, and Professor Ivy turning out to be a lesbian (and Ash not knowing what it is).
Hawk2012 chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
awesome chapter, looking forward to chp 4
Lightningblade49 chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
I like this fic.
TheLeadBrick chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
Awesome chapter mate, very happy that Leo won his battle against Red and Leaf, despite how overmatched it was, I did notice that you managed to confuse Leo and Oli during Leo's battle though, will My OC's travel with Ash and Co for a while? can you please explain how Leo knows Charles in the next chapter?

Anyway it was an Awesome read and thanks for choosing my OC's to put into your story, Looking forward to your next update.

TheLeadBrick
pokemon fan 1991 chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
Use my Oc from the other story
Kairi's Embrace of Destiny chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Good chapter! My favorite parts were Ash and Hilda singing together and Hilda dressing Ash, with an honorable mention going to Brock singing "Two Perfect Girls". You have a real talent for comedy!

Oh, and I forgot to mention in my previous review that it's nice to read a story that's not FerrisWheelshipping. Never got the hype behind that.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »