Reviews for Pokemon FireRedLeafGreen: Back to Kanto
fghjgklfjghjfkghklfjghjfghkg5 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Wow, I really am enjoying this. The characters are really...in character X). Keep it up.
Trentavious Phoenix chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Nice chapter, i'm looking forward to the next one so I can possibly see my OC in action further.
An Unrelenting Storm chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
What about reshiram? Does he come back?
An Unrelenting Storm chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
What about reshiram? Does he come back?
AshK1980 chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
I am not sure if they will dub that episode. They haven't dubbed the Rocket Vs. Plasma Two Parter yet, not even sure if they ever will. They haven't even shown that two parter in Japan yet because of what happened a year ago. Good work with this story so far! Keep up the great work!

Sincerely,

AshK
TheLeadBrick chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
Hey, really enjoying the story so far, keep up the good work :)

If i want to submit an OC, should i PM you or put him in a review?

Awesome story
Hawk2012 chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
i really enjoyed the chapter, the conversation, humour and descriptions
Mercenary Flyer chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
Very nice, I wonder will Ash refight all the Kanto Gym leaders. He already has all 8, can they still be used or will he have to earn them all over again.
AshK1980 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I have favorited and alerted this story as well as added you to my favorite authors list! I look forward to the next update! I like the Othelloshipping moments the best in this story! Good work so far!

Sincerely,

AshK
Trentavious Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I'll give you my OC from the League of Ultimates story tournament as i think he'd make a good rival/recurring character. Expect a PM from me soonish.
twilight dragon god chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
i have to say it will be fun to watch this story to evolve, not many ash x hilda stories out there so i applaud you for starting this. send me a pm telling me what kind of oc you want i might be able to help. if you want ocs that is.
Takawai chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
"Need... to.. read.. MORE!"

i have to say i enjoyed it. IT was good that you merged the anime and BW games together and for some weird reason I'm enjoy the Hilda and Ash relationship.

It is good that you added the "Proper" aging process instead of leaving Ash at 10 (but then it might be odd for Hilda since she would be older)

But needless to say I stayed up reading this late at night and enjoyed it.

Good writing]

I have to ruin the good review with minor spelling errors but that's really it.

For some reason I really want to finish Pokemon black now
Hawk2012 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
i really enjoyed the chapter, i hope you continue ash and hilda realtionship.
lil' ninj chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I really like it though maybe you should read over it before you post it? i just found minor mistakes where you forgot a letter in a word :)
Immortal Horse chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
how are you accepting OC forms?
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »