Reviews for After 18 Years
Browniangel chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
I will definitely share your amazing story's. I hope you will continue this story under your new account...Cant wait, completely understand. Just please keep me updated. Thank you.
Browniangel chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
Great chapter, everyone is fine. Peeta was able to control his self and not hurt Katniss. The compassion that she showed her mom was so heartfelt.

Then Portia is trying on her dress with Katniss and Peeta with Cinna. Loved it. Can't wait till the next chapter to find out is Katniss is pregnant...love it..
Chaknu chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
This is really good, one of the best fanfics I've every read! Can't wait to see what happens, please update soon:D
PepperTehUnicorn chapter 8 . 3/31/2012
3 i love this story
Browniangel chapter 7 . 3/28/2012
What happened! Why are they dropping bombs? Everything was going great. Katniss found a wedding dress that she loves. Then they reunite with Finnick, Annie & Johanna and they are having a wonderful time at the lake. How funny to find out that Katniss talks in her sleep, too cute. Now I'm going to try and be patient till the next update to find out if Peeta will hurt Katniss now that he is having an episode, I hope not...this is a fantastic story!
MsPerfectGal chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
This Is The BEST Hunger Games I've EVER READ! Thank You So So Much For Creating This Story And Please Update Soon! :)
Gryffindor4eva chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
Great Writing. Can't Wait For Next Chapter :)
Browniangel chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
I love when Katniss is all into Peeta. Wow Katniss found a dress for her wedding & Peeta tasting cake? Can't wait for the next chapter.
ohsoPeeta chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
I loovvveee it ! double wedding awesome! cant wait for more!
Coyzita chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
i lovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee iiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttgt
Silver Winged One chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
Aww cute! Double weddings are so much fun! Can't wait for the next chapter!
rearviewxmirrors chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
To be completely honest, I;m not even going to read this because of the threat of it being taken down. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. At least take that out of the summery. I will never know if you are a good writer or not because I'm not going to take the time.
HungerGamesGirl143 chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
moree
Silver Winged One chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
Cute story. Please update soon!
Twilighter729 chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
This is a very good story...please continue! I can't wait to see what happens next! :)