Reviews for A letter
DarrenCrissBaby chapter 62 . 10/6/2014
I put off reading this for so long, I won't lie. Not because of bad reviews or anything like that! Just that I'm so totally over high school Klaine y'know? But it sounded interesting anyway, so I just finished it. I started it only 2 hours ago! It was really great, like really really! I'm so glad you strayed away from canon whilst still kinda keeping the same storylines but written how you wanted them ( karofsky mainly ) I really loved this, & for me to say that about a High school Klaine fic? Well let's just say it doesn't happen very often!

darrencrissbaby x
Orangerebb chapter 62 . 7/8/2013
One of the best, most well written stories i have read. I can't wait to read more of your stuff.
LvSammy chapter 62 . 4/27/2013
THIS WAS AMAZING...I came across this last weekend and finally finished it through out the week. I LOVED it. AMAZING. Thanks for posting it was great.
GleekFreak92 chapter 62 . 3/6/2013
Those people shouldn't even say anything. They should be thankful that you wrote the story at all. The typo's aren't that big of a deal to be a jerk about them.
bookworm134 chapter 62 . 2/25/2013
Ok I just finished this story and I have to say that the people calling it crap are idiots...It may be a little rough in places and some of the internal dialog kept throwing me out of the world...But I literally could not put it down...I read it straight through over the weekend and that's saying something...I normally like my stories with a little more smut but the little tidbits were just enough to keep me going...Spin offs!

Please keep up the good work!
SamandDeansgirl chapter 62 . 2/20/2013
Yes it needed/needs a beta but it WASN'T crap. I quite enjoyed it!
eb012203 chapter 62 . 2/20/2013
I love this fic. Screw the haters!
Guest chapter 62 . 2/18/2013
this is not the END? what the F
SamandDeansgirl chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Interesting idea but oh my goodness this needed to be Betaed!
DontTouchMyGavel chapter 62 . 2/18/2013
Well, I would love to be your beta :)
Renirabbit chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
A bit of con crit, you need a beta or at least someone who will second read it for you? You could easely fix the chapters and gain new readers, Because the story seems cute, in a early teen kida way, but the grammatical and construction errors are pretty distracting
ARomanticAtHeart chapter 24 . 2/6/2013
Niff! So cute - loved it.
StarlightFilly chapter 61 . 2/5/2013
Loved this story! Is there going to be a sequel? maybe just what they get up to in the summer? Back to the letter writing maybe but to various Warblers?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This was amazing fic! I don't usually read this long fics but I got addicted to this one! I stayed up to 3am to read this :D It's really great and interesting story. And Klaine relationship is just so cute and sweet and adskhjljsjhgf 3 love it 3
Rori Potter chapter 61 . 2/3/2013