Reviews for The threats that hide in the recesses of your mind
charmedfreak3b chapter 7 . 8/23
whattttttt there has to be more i need to know what happens next?
clairegleek chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
Godd story. I like the Elijah/Bonnie pairing, I don't think I've ever read a fic with those two before. Update soon.
Ellavm18 chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
loved it cant wait for the next chapter
roseberrygirl chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
This is great! I am loving it so far!
BabyBrideToBe chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
Very enjoyable storyline! Can't wait to see what else you have in store for all of us lovely readers! Hope your healing is going well and I hope to see an update soon!
redbudrose chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
So glad you updated! I really like the story.
khaduhr448 chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
Aaaaand...

Sage is in the picture...:D
Starlight000 chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
Great story so far! I really love the whole Klaroline drama! I hope you get better from your surgery. And it doesn't sound incoherent by the way!
Originals-Klaroline chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
Ohh gosh! That was amazing! LOVE this fic...it's refreshing. Will you be continuing soon ...?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
Caaro chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
This is a really interesting story! I look forward to seeing more of it!
StefanxKlaus14 chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
Omg! This was amazing. I love how caroline blurted out the truth infront of Rebekah. I would love to se them bond and become friends.

Fantastic work. Awesome chapter. It was no disappointment at all. Update soon. :)

and oh god! Surgery?! Honey, you should be resting not writing. Not that I don't want u to write. I do. But you need rest. Take your time. And I hope you feel and get better soon. 3
ilovetvd chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
wow!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
I'm so happy to know you didn't abandon this story. I absolutely adore it! I hope you have a speedy recovery (:
Cassie chapter 6 . 7/29/2012