Reviews for Pieces of Us
Tishannia chapter 39 . 5/17/2006
I dearly hope this story isn't discontinued or something. D: I love this story! But it has been a while since you updated... ;[ *sadness*
shinz chapter 19 . 10/22/2005
ok ok... i like this fic and all and it's really good but... "beautifullest" is NOT a word,and neither is "warmthness",the word "warmth" usually works... "physical" has no "f" in it, "sense" doesn't have "c" in it and neither is there an "a" in "concerned". it's well written but you really need to work on spelling
dragonfly63126 chapter 39 . 6/27/2005
o please tell me you are going to update!
Foamy chapter 39 . 5/8/2005
I started reading this story a few days ago. I was sucked into it from the very beginnig. I'm looking forward to the rest if you ever update it. I'll keep my eye out.

Sincerely,

Foamy
Cathexis chapter 39 . 3/29/2005
Too bad you haven't updated this in so long.

It's actually a really good story, and I want to read it to the end.
John chapter 39 . 3/14/2005
Yo, I love this fan fic, its great! keep writing like u do and i know u write pretty fast but i finished reading ur fic and im horrified to know its not finished cause maby by the time ur done ill forget about this fic, i want u to hurry but i dont want u to rush , ARG such a dilemma! any way great job!
Amber chapter 39 . 11/27/2004
You know, I almost realize that this review is going to do nothing for you to keep writing this story...-looks at the Update date- Wow -whistles- Nearly 2 years? -cries- I love this story, I really do, it's sad that it's not going to be finished, and that bums me out. I adore this fanfic. Oh well, like I said, great job! It made me laugh, ALMOST cry, and made me want to bash Cloud's head into the wall, smack him with Aeris' staff, and impale him with Sephiroth's sword. He is SO stupid. SO STUPID! -sighs- Oh well, nothing I can do about that now. I still like Vincent and Sephiroth best in this game. Cloud's definately up for grabs. Anyways...if there is ANY possibility for you to finish this story, would you? It would make me one of the happiest people in the world...and it took me 3 days of near non-stop reading to get to chapter 39/35. Good story~! Sorry I'm saying this so many times! X.x I've got to stop writing, really, I do...and what is your home language, by the way? Just curious. Anyways Good writing! AGAIN. X_X

Bye. Amber
Gerbil X chapter 39 . 9/15/2004
How could you do this you evil person, i wanted to see them get married. No. Please please please please please please please please please make this a happy ending where they have tons of kids and happiness and stuff like that this fic is too fucking awsome to turn into a tradgedy. Wow bet you never expected to hear something like that out of a guy... o well i have thaif this will continue to be the greatest romance fic ever.
gmsephiroth chapter 39 . 9/1/2004
This is by far my favorite story ever. It's too bad it was never finished. I want to read the end.
Dilisgaoth chapter 11 . 8/11/2004
good
Karasu-Sama chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
i absolutely love this story. one of my all-time favorites!
Virus9 chapter 39 . 5/2/2004
Don't kill Sephiroth please!
ezri-c too lazy to log in chapter 39 . 4/11/2004
Hey, I like the story but there's something that is strange about the spelling in certain spots.
When reading it, I found that you are replacing p's with b's. for example, you put 'Beep' instead of 'Peep,' and 'bicular' instead of 'Peculiar.' Its almost as though while you were writing, you were listening to someone with a thick accent (or someone who talks to fast) and writing how they were making the words sound instead of how its actually said. (Does that make sense? That was the only way I could think to describe it.) Fix those and do a spell check (on words like fysicalPhysical)and the story will be even better.
keep writing, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Ezri-c
ps. I'm not trying to nit pick or anything, but I think this story could be excellent if the spelling was checked.
haha chapter 39 . 3/27/2004
POST THE NEXT CHAPTERS ALREADY! U KNOW, 36 37 38 ETC!
Noacat chapter 39 . 3/16/2004
*weeps* OMIGODTHISSTORYISSOAWESOME! You NEED to update this ASAP, because I'm DYING of suspense. Wonderful tale.
Also, I just have one question? Do you watch Buffy? Because lemme tell ya, I've noted a definite use of Buffy-isms in your work. Like Wiggins. And being a HUGE Buffy fan and an EVEN BIGGER Final Fantasy fan, I have to say I love you. _~