Reviews for Ramble On
Guest chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
That is so funny :D
I really want to see Ethan and Jane's reaction to what happen to will and Benji :D
Great story
Alaskagirl chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
It is called a herd and actually once the calves are conceived the male
Leaves the female. Usually a female will have two babies and will
Travel with them for about a year I believe. Then they part company
And the process starts over.
Target Zero chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Awesome story! I just wished there was a few more chapters to see what happens when Will and Benji get back to town. Loved the hurt/comfort.
McGriddle96 chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
had me laughing the whole way though. Love me some Brandt whump!
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
awwww its finished
i liked the meece XD they were funnnnn
Acrylate chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
This story is quite funny. Please make another one
tellygirl chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
I pressed the little button and now there's a moose loose aboot this hoose! That was a very entertaining story, thank you so much :oD
Maz101 chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
Crazy, funny and with simply great dialogue - thanks for the cracking (in every sense!) entertainment.
masondixon chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
The humorous dialogue almost made up for the lack of serious whumping in this hilarious tale! The dialogue is priceless!

Now...if we "Give a Moose a Muffin" do we get more whumping in the next story? Please Please Please!

Thank You kindly for the smile on my face!
persimmon chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
where's my moose? D:

dude, i want those pictures. O_O
persimmon chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
the moose, meese? are so big because fangirls are hiding in them. problem solved. bait them with any article of clothing the boys are wearing and throw it like you would a stick to a dog ;D
me-Jessilian chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
HEY! I clicked the button...but NO moose! Where's my moose! I want one!

But that was great! I haven't had time to comment on the other chapters, but the whole story was amazingly funny! Seriously, I was practically rolling on the floor, laughing! How on earth do you come up with things like this? I mean, moose? Meese? Or, whatever. And the part about Benji actually jumping on the babymoose and the three animals following Brandt? Too funny! Oh man, that would reallybe a sight to see. Too bad this is finished, cause I'm really curious as to how Ethan and Jane are going to react.

Anyway, just wanted to see nice job (again). Love the way you manage to combine humor, a bit of action and a whump. It's such a great combo. And I LOVE the way you write Brandt and Benji. Keep up the good work!
CrazyBeaver chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
Oh my God! I laughed so hard at this. So. Hard :DDDD The bit when Brandt gave the moose names just killed me.

Brandt and Benji are always great together. Thank you for this amazing story!
SGreenD chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
Strangest day, indeed! This was crazy and plain awesome! I have to say, I loved Simon Pegg beforehand (consequence of Hot Fuzz and Star Trek 2009), but M:I 4 let me find out about the perfection that is Jeremy Renner, so this fic was absolutely perfect for ME Thanks a lot :)
RuinNine chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
Yaaay!...er... Where is it? ;_; I want one!

Perfect, perfect, perfect! Absolutely! There's no need for more words than that! (Well, perhaps a tiny GENIUS, YOU! fits in there somewhere... ;D)

Thank you very much for sharing this with us! Love, RuinNine
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »