Reviews for In Praise of Plato
MMMMMMMM
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Beautiful
MorganSkylar chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
Amazing. It's really rare to find story like this. Many story about romance is all about sex. And I can't help but think how shallow that kind of relationship. I believe that true relationship isn't based on sex. Wonder full story thank you for making it.
occasionallywrite chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Beautiful story.
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
That was incredibly touching ... ;)
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
This touched me deeply. I love this examination of love, it's wonderful. :)
amandagayle chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Wonderful story! Thank you so much!
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
*sniffles, giggles, and sniffles again*
Guinevere81 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
That was lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Maybe we shouldn't be so eager about categorizing love into neat little squares of romance and friendship.
You're right. I don't care if their relationship is sexual. They love each other, they complete each other, and that is enough. And the fact that some people fail to understand how that kind of relationship is possible...leaning a little on the fourth wall? ;)
SueMiller chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I really liked this one :) Thank you!
Eruhin chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I loved it so much! I can only hope they'll ever be as open with each other in the actual show...
elahe chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
oh my god! OH MY GOD! I am speachless, literally, I always love john and sherlock to get intimate ,but this platnic johnlock can be the best one I read...oh both straight and in the same time feeling like being eachothers soulmates ..oh so weird and so romantic..and also john defending sherlock like that...nice thank you
lonelyprinces chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
"Why does it always shock people that I'm straight,' Sherlock snapped. 'Just because I go to a decent tailor!'"

- That line just made my day. Great fic.