Reviews for In Praise of Plato
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 1 . 2/7
This touched me deeply. I love this examination of love, it's wonderful. :)
amandagayle chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Wonderful story! Thank you so much!
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
*sniffles, giggles, and sniffles again*
Guinevere81 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
That was lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Maybe we shouldn't be so eager about categorizing love into neat little squares of romance and friendship.
You're right. I don't care if their relationship is sexual. They love each other, they complete each other, and that is enough. And the fact that some people fail to understand how that kind of relationship is possible...leaning a little on the fourth wall? ;)
SueMiller chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I really liked this one :) Thank you!
Eruhin chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I loved it so much! I can only hope they'll ever be as open with each other in the actual show...
elahe chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
oh my god! OH MY GOD! I am speachless, literally, I always love john and sherlock to get intimate ,but this platnic johnlock can be the best one I read...oh both straight and in the same time feeling like being eachothers soulmates ..oh so weird and so romantic..and also john defending sherlock like that...nice thank you
JaydaMorgana chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
"Why does it always shock people that I'm straight,' Sherlock snapped. 'Just because I go to a decent tailor!'"

- That line just made my day. Great fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
OH MY GOD WHAT ARE DOING TO MY FEELINGS
This is so great. And in character. And accurate. And fabulous.
"Because I have a decent tailor.."
I CAN'T EVEN
xD
Grac3 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This was incredibly sweet and a very interesting take on their relationship.
Medusae Aequorea victoria chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I like how this story focuses on how much they love each other and that they can be open about it. Its also interesting how Sherlock is the one who understands the social dynamics. And I just love 'protective' John!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Terrific. Thanks for writing and sharing this.
SafirePhoenix chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Beautiful take on John and Sherlock. I completely believe that they could grow old together as platonic lovers. They fit so well together, they don't need a sexual relationship to prove it.
Greyfaerie chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
That was wonderful. Fun thought the slash stories are, I think this one is a bit closer to the truth of what's going on between them.