Reviews for HSUtH: Stories from Before the Box
chibimin chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
I like to read about Kiam Lopiang as she has always been one of my favourite characters. Hope you are doing well and will keep writing.
Rena chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
Love your stories!and Tro!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Excellent work! Thanks for sharing.
syed chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Hi, since you like reviews I thought I should post.
Its a very nice feel good story you have here. My only negative though is that it seems shorter than your usual work.
I bet Kiam met those kiddie aiel and told them all those other nightwatcher tales. A way to one up him. Wanna bet in the stories she is his wife due to the kids?
I hope that others realise just how great a writer you are too, and please remember this is the internet, you got to put up with alot of idiots.
So each story is a stone droped in the waters of time, which will affect the present.
syed chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Middle brother had a wife, is there potential for a child. THe child or its descendants could potentially be on the mysterious Continent. fades can breed so why not these types.

I love the idea that we will have more than some flash backs of history.

I wonder if our dreaming hero will be able to sneak and watch others in the world of dreams, amazing what he could learn.
Haley1144 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Hello again, and welcome back! I've been waiting on another chapter of HSUtH with baited breath, so you can imagine how pleased I was to see the update. As I've read more of your work, I think the single most interesting and well-crafted aspect of your writing is the way the voice of the characters bleeds into the narration. It's easy to do (sometimes too easy) in a first-person setting, but in a close third, it's the mark of a sensitive writer who knows his characters very well. Bravo, sir. Thank you for another lovely installment.
Nynaeve's sister chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Welcome back!

So Taw/ Middle Brother is the Light's Myrddraal... How did someone so creepy end up married to a human woman? Is this going to be the subject of a future story?