Reviews for Two Trains in the Night
Teobi chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This story had me smiling all the way through. I just watched an episode of Columbo yesterday and remembered how great it is. Your portrayal of our favourite shabby lieutenant was perfect!
Kami the Music Box chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Nice! This is really well written, and does Columbo perfect justice. Thanks for the story!
Martin Ross chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Very clever short-short - light, entertaining, cool clue made all the cooler because of its relevance to Columbo's traveling friend. Love Columbo, love crossovers, and I love Kolchak (McGavin-style). BTW, I run Just One More Paragraph, a Columbo fic site, and if you'd be interested, I would love to repost Two Trains there, with links back, of course. Visit at . , and see if it's something you might like to do. Thanks for the terrific story.
BritishAlien chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Would just like to say a few words about this fanfiction. Well...two words to be precise. It's gorgeous! I've always been a fan of Columbo and also fanfiction. This story made it all seem so natural and as others have said, i can just imagine and hear Columbo doing all of this! This is brilliant! Thank you for writing it! :D x
rm101.1984 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I love this! Columbo is perfect! Love the soda-can thing too~
sobjack chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
thsi captured columbo perfectly, could've happened on tv. I liked the fact that he offerred dinner to the peisoner. Great job! Hopefully you'll be motivated to write another columbo story!