Reviews for Naruto: The Son of Hades
noirekitsune chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
i like the story so far, but its getting a little confusing, you just keep adding characters and creatures and its kind of side-tracked to other stuff from the original story where naruto is training and trying to get to the camp and impress his father
is this going to be kind of like a multi-crossover?
if it is can you tell me? because I cant read most of those because it becomes impossible to follow with all the different characters and side-stories -_-
ill still read this because I really like it despite it being confusing, I just need to know if it will be a multi-cross like story so I can pay more attention, make it easier for me to follow the story line, besides you might make one of the ones I can follow and really like so its not like I reject multi-cross stories immediately because there are really awesome ones
and like I said I love this story so far, so im excited to see what happens next
please have more soon!

noirekitsune
Guest chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
I Hope Medusa open up to naruto and welcome him to the family. I hope she tells him her story of how Athena and posidon ruined her life.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
The Greek Gods need a lesson in humility Zues Raped many Women. Posidon Raped Medusa. Medusa begged Athena to help her, however Athena refused to help Medusa and allowed Posidon to rape her and cursed Poor Medusa after Poseidon was done with her.
RenTap chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
So Naruto have Medusa's daugther, a werewolf and possibly two or one vampire as traveling companion? Cool and update more cuz I want to read more
Almost a fan chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
Decent story, but it was a bit rushed in the third chapter. There is also the problem of Naruto without chakra, if you don't give naruto his chakra back (soon), he'll just be an OC with ninja training. Please keep updating, the story has potential!
ghost fox chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
this is very good so update soon
King of Epic Chaos chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
this awesome and funny I love it
Zakura Koi chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Yeah for the Iliad! I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon. I mean it.
jackseaweedjackson chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Please keep going with this kick ass story
6nine9 chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
you should update this thing soon
White fox16 chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Strange but it's still good.
war sage chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
good chapter
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Melinoe

Interesting choice for a love interesting.

Maybe naruto can teach her that there's a time and a place to be sadistic while trying to help her troubled soul
FateBurn chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
Good chapter.
redlox2 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
huh certainly a different approach to the classic Naruto/Percy crossover.