Reviews for Common Enemy (being rewritten)
HubrisP chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
Excellent work, I may have some OCs and Ideas if you're interested, keep up the excellent work!
Itachi's little Weaselette chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
Well, while what I read was good, I know all about that writing style change mid-fanfic but hopefully it won't take you too long. I was hoping "ch.4" would be some in-sight on that blooming relationship they have going there but I guess we play the waiting game from here. Happy writing, 'til it's done. :)
The Crystal Pen chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Oh well um okay. I liked this style but go right on ahead. I love this and hope you update soon.
Synneofthesun chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
I really like this story so far, I hope to see more of it soon.
Please keep up the good work.
psychomidget chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
I...I...I'm so heartbroken right now...I demand a refund!
I really hope you have a new chapter/rewrite up soon! I was really liking this! It seemed a little too quick for Alex to like Desmond but...I liked it when he started to get touchy (insert creepy face here). MORE MORE MORE!

Also, I like how into detail you got. Again, more, please. Or else. OnO
RadioactiveInTheDark chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Sure I'll wait, it's worth it
lexi100531 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
PLEASE! YOU HAVE TO HURRY! i love your story and i love you! please keep this alive! I WILL HUG YOU!
Gridania chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Ahhh I am so exciteeeed! I really liked this fic/prompt and I'm glad to see you haven't abandoned it. ;u; Thank you for the update! Can't wait to read the re-written chapters. c:
FayeFox chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
No problem! I was just scared for a moment that you would say "I'm gonna drop this story" 'cause then I would have cried xD

Looking forward to the uh... rewritten story :D
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
i dont really understand why des told them he was an assassin... he could have lied
lexi100531 chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
countinue!
Kira Kyuu chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
It's been about a year and a half since you last updated, so I'm not sure if me following this will be in vain or not. I'll do it anyway, just in case, and hope for the best.

Thanks for what you've got so far.
bearsoulz0891 chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
is the story dead? cus im loving it!
psychomidget chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
More, please? I love how this story is developing and I'd love to see how it unfolds. And I love how, in odd little ways, both characters manage to remain the same respective to their different games, and yet interact in a believable way.
Also, you're in trouble. I never really used to think much of Alex. Now I think I'm practically in love with him. You'd best write more!
HakutheFortuneTeller04 chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
please finish this! i want to read more!

its so good!