Reviews for Immediate and Forever
Accidentally The Whole Fanfic chapter 12 . 5/15/2012
That meeting went downhill fast. Err, well, not necessarily went downhill since it was already that way to begin with, but damn. I can't entirely blame the townspeople (well, maybe Gill) for being desperate and unfair, but that was still... nasty. Felt so bad for the girl. And so proud of Chase.

At least there's the feeling that things will start changing soon, now that the Wizard's finally going to work with Molly.
Accidentally The Whole Fanfic chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
The character buildup isn't necessarily a bad thing - what's tension and storyline if they're abrupt? This sort of slow burn is pretty exciting - and I suppose that's the end of Owen and Selena for now. Oh well. At least Molly's fascinated by her boobs.

Despite your reservations, though, you really are doing a great job making Castanet really feel like a community rather than just "the town part of a Harvest Moon game" or "the place where the farmer chooses a mate and buys things". Not to mention the particularly ominous feel of the Harvest King's general presence.
Accidentally The Whole Fanfic chapter 10 . 5/15/2012
Oh god run for the hills. Loli Luna! On the other hand, she still looks older than anyone you can marry in DS, Island of Happiness, Magical Melody (well, maybe not Bob), or Grand Bazaar. That bit of bonding was cute, though.

And the love triangle begins to form, slowly but surely. That flu is seeming more and more like a warning.
seyeraitak chapter 12 . 5/15/2012
I love ur story, the funny thing is that i never played any harvest moon games with this characters since i obly have the nintendods , but you potlrtray the so well that i dont need to look up their personalities,

The plot is amazing and very interesting, i cant wait until you write more, i really wanna know why is all that stuff happening in castanet island

I also hope that ur writers block goes away so you can write an awesome firefly festival chapter . Cant wait until u update :D
Accidentally The Whole Fanfic chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Oh, she has a fever, alright. Luckily, she has a giant cowbell at her farm!

But still. I can't help but think it's something a bit more sinister. I also like how similar and entirely different Chase and Wizard are, both in their general personalities, and in their interactions with Molly.

I'm trying to figure out what SIHA standards for... I take it HA is Human Aid or Huminatarian Association or something (likely to be the former?), but SI... Sunshine Islands/Sunny Island? Hardly a bustling city, though, so that might not be it. Unless it's a real-world parallel and it's Staten Island or something.
Accidentally The Whole Fanfic chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
Well, that went well! Considering Molly isn't dead, deformed, or anything. Yet. Good thing the Wizard seems to REALLY have taken a liking to her... his rage was pretty awesome to read.

The Witch should just chill a bit, though. In canon, she'd be a frog.

I'm also getting the feeling things are going to get a bit better soon... then worse. Horribly, horribly worse. I can't wait!
Accidentally The Whole Fanfic chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
Those are certainly some intriguing match-ups you have there (not to mention the too-perfect-to-tamper-with Anissa/Jin and Toby/Renee), although I'm picturing Phoebe and Julius suddenly joining up in outcast harmony and loling. But Gill and Candace sound like a very cute couple... Luke and Luna (well, one-sided as it is, and on LUNA'S part, of all things) is kind of startling, though. I can see her with Julius, but her having the patience for Luke? On the other hand, he IS pretty hot.

I'm liking Molly's desperation showing through so soon... she's been on the island, what, maybe a week or so? Then again, it's fucking SNOWING. As cozy as the drinking scene was, the sudden blanket of snow just made everything eerie...
Accidentally The Whole Fanfic chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
...And somehow, her boss will be like "WAIT WHAT ABOUT THE FAIRIES YOU'RE FIRED". Game over.

I can't tell if Chase is jealous, or if he just wants things done his way. Probably both. And I never pictured Cain and Hanna with country accents. I always imagined Hanna sounding kind of like Mrs. Butterworth, actually. And Cain like Patrick Warburton. And Colleen like one of those generic cleaning product ad voiceovers, but that's neither here nor there. Renee with a slight accent should be cute.

...And it just hit me that I wound up naming Jack's old boss Phil in my story. Somehow, this fact eluded me when I was reading chapter 1 of this story, but it suddenly springs back to the forefront of my mind in chapter 6. Makes sense.
Accidentally The Whole Fanfic chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
...Luke... with a gun... wow, that's a pretty sobering thought. As for the axes, I hope he bleached those handles before he let Molly pick one. And that's all the unsettling implication I have to make about that matter.

I wonder when we'll see Chase and Wizard finally interact before Molly for real... and how exactly the revival will play out. And finally:

"Yeah, you do look pretty stupid."

You are currently the standard I aspire to reach in quality of character interaction.
Accidentally The Whole Fanfic chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
Oh, Luke. He WOULD completely ignore the path next to his own home leading to where the Goddess resides, even when everything's gone to shit. Then again, what does it say about Dale and Bo that they apparently haven't looked it over either?

So the Witch IS gonna be in this one. Oh, boy. Don't worry, Molly. The Wizard's gonna seem as normal as the people back in the city by comparison in no time.

It really is great to see the potential for layered, three-dimensional characters being drawn out and expanded upon from this crew.
Accidentally The Whole Fanfic chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Good god. Castanet just became really, really eerie at night. You ever play Silent Hill? Well, at least Molly doesn't have to worry about stumbling across hellish abominations and blood-crusted metal gratings. And I'm happy for her - she seems like a very sweet girl.

(Also, I was always weirded out by Pastor Perry. He seems well-suited for the job, but he's got to be, what, maybe just a BIT older than Bo?)

I don't know how much of a role they'll play, but god, I can't wait to see how Luke, Julius, Calvin, Ruth, and Craig are portrayed. I always wanted to throw Ruth and Craig into the sea, admittedly, but they give me fond reminders of Duke and Manna.

(I also wonder if the witch will make an appearance.)
Accidentally The Whole Fanfic chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
"Nothing screamed 'I'm here to save your island!' quite like a twenty-two year old girl boasting a stuffed rabbit."

loled.

A bit more of a sense of urgency this time around... in a way, the whole darkness thing makes me think of Isle Delfino from Super Mario Sunshine. Except with THE LAND DYING. Funny thing, Chase and the Wizard were the first two guys I married in ToT/AP, so my investment is particularly strong here.

(I'm also looking forward to how Selena's portrayal turns out. Well, at least she seems pretty happy dancing in her own little world, fuck nature and its anomalies.)
Nadezhdaa chapter 12 . 5/13/2012
Oh great. Molly, he just punched somebody for you. AIN'T NO GOING BACK NOW GIRL.

aaaa I'll have to be frank and say that I am usually very, VERY wary of love triangles. All they've ever done is mess with my feelings and make me tear myself in half just trying to figure out who's gonna have who. This one is no different. I adore how you've handled the characters and it's so incredible BUT I JUST I CAN'T TAKE IT

THIS WILL NOT END WELL

uuuu shame on you for making this such an irresistible story with your precious Wizard and stupidly charming jerk Chase ;_; I will be a mess by the time this is over... but please, don't stop 8D
Accidentally The Whole Fanfic chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
After seeing how you handled the (already solid) cast of Mineral Town in A Million Tomorrows, I'm particularly eager to see how you open up Castanet. I feel like none of the other games (save MAYBE A Wonderful Life/Another Wonderful Life) have yet approached the close-knit, engaging community feel of Mineral Town, but in your hands, I have confidence that the Wii crew (a cast I like fairly well) will come to life with a similar flourish.

Also, two for two so far on starting off your stories with bitter break-ups, although I'm not sure I see the potential for Ian to flip out and give off a Fatal Attraction vibe like I got from Penelope.
Gaarmeri chapter 12 . 5/12/2012
Hehehehehe this chapter was so goooooooood! Although it was short :P And I'm glad you are moving on with the storyline because, eventhough I love fluff I still wanna see the island get better :(! hahahaha anyways Chase is such a badass lml
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »