Reviews for Just Say The Word
Tarabiscotea chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Well, well, well... It seems that all of your HP slash stories make me laugh and warm. That's really a pleasure to read you so, thank you. Let me know if one day you would like to have your stories translate in french on this site ;)
cassy1994 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
there was the definite change in the story when malfoy became Draco, he legitly was no longer malfoy in words or thought. I liked it
SuperCali chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Fab. Made me bite my lip.
xSingleXdrarryXShipper2x chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
ohh my goddess i love it :) you should make a second chapter:)
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
What a nice little fic...

Thank you.
WitchRavenFox chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Fluffy smut.. I like it. Draco must have been on Harry's heels on the way to the bathroom. Lucky for the pair of them really! I wonder... Did Hermione and Ron ever wonder where Harry and Draco disappeared to? ;)
VegaFLoyd chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
17 reviews? this should be top of the list of any HPDM slash reader. It was quick but there was a hint of plot and humor which more than compensated for the lack of a sequel (#hint). I'm so going to read it again.
Lori94 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Nice one! If you write a desk scene, tust me, I'll be back!
roosickle chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
: ) you know you could write the desk one shot and noneof us would complain ...
dragontattoo75 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This was great! Loved the friendship between H and his friends, and that they finally pushed him to approach D. Thank you for writing and sharing!
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Awww. I loved it, Becky! Always up for a little fluffy, hot, Drarry smut! Thanks for writing!

Nancy
ItachiMer chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Say, if Draco gets Potter naked first... Where of does Harry 'pull his own wand out'?

That left me *really* intrigued ;)
daan73 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
hot sexy funny and great!

dani
Deactivated12345 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This was good, smut is always good! :D

Although, is it complete? Because it says that it's not marked as complete for some reason and you mentioned it being a one shot :)

Thanks for writing :)
TwiWeasel chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Prat. Tosser. I love it! *sigh*

(I see you got rid of the one line mentioning the elder Malfoy...Although I found it quite funny, I suppose that it's for the best.) LOL! You know I'm fairly new to the whole Harry/Draco world, but I think I may have found a new facination. The whole magic...thing...is awesome! I love the easy cleanup and not having to fumble around with bottles of lube. LMAO!