Reviews for Returning Home
castal547 chapter 3 . 3/25
umm even if percy was knocked out he can still breath underwater and water heals him so i'm not really understanding what happened
Lights of the Aurora chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
Please, please update. I'll die if you don't continue this story.
ColdMilkLover chapter 7 . 11/8/2015
Love this story. Please continue
AzureMoonlight chapter 4 . 7/16/2015
a tie between howener movers loses their hand and the third one.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2015
write more
Lights of the Aurora chapter 4 . 5/1/2015
Absolutely amazing. But is it just me, or is Octavion a lot nicer to Reyna than he was in the books? Please update.
Lights of the Aurora chapter 6 . 3/28/2015
Really great story. I like the way you write, and I would totally love it if you created an entirely different plot from the actual book. I really can't decide whether the Percy/Annabeth parts are better, or the Jason/Reyna parts. Hope you update soon!
Awesome chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
Famia chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
Hey, how come Piper is barely in this. She is Jason's current girlfriend. Ephasize on the IS. Plus, I think you should add Leo's POV and/or Piper's POV. The story is getting a little boring and intense without Leo, and Piper.
Jacqueline Chin chapter 7 . 4/18/2014
Continue, please, I'm begging you.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
I really hope u update it really good
Hannahn1020 chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
I really love this story you really have to continue
Parker and Me chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
Hi, I don't know if ur still doing this, but it is reaaallly good. Please update! I love this (Even though I love Jiper)!
Kiku Nakamura chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
For your new fic u can put more than 2 characters down. Its allowing 4 characters at once now.
Fangirling500 chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
I really enjoy this story a lot! You're writing style is very elegant, basically you're a good writer. Reyna is one of my favorite characters, and even though I'm a hardcore Leo/Reyna shipper, I have always wondered about Jason and Reyna. I wish they had settled things, or had actually intercted with one another in MOA but oh well. You are doing a really good job portraying all of the characters. I look forward for more. Keep it up!