Reviews for Returning Home
Aurora of the Northern Lights chapter 4 . 5/1
Absolutely amazing. But is it just me, or is Octavion a lot nicer to Reyna than he was in the books? Please update.
Aurora of the Northern Lights chapter 6 . 3/28
Really great story. I like the way you write, and I would totally love it if you created an entirely different plot from the actual book. I really can't decide whether the Percy/Annabeth parts are better, or the Jason/Reyna parts. Hope you update soon!
Awesome chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
I WANT JEYNA!
GreekGirl F chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
Hey, how come Piper is barely in this. She is Jason's current girlfriend. Ephasize on the IS. Plus, I think you should add Leo's POV and/or Piper's POV. The story is getting a little boring and intense without Leo, and Piper.
Jacqueline Chin chapter 7 . 4/18/2014
Continue, please, I'm begging you.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
I really hope u update it really good
Hannahn1020 chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
I really love this story you really have to continue
Parker and Me chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
Hi, I don't know if ur still doing this, but it is reaaallly good. Please update! I love this (Even though I love Jiper)!
Kiku Nakamura chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
For your new fic u can put more than 2 characters down. Its allowing 4 characters at once now.
Fangirling500 chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
I really enjoy this story a lot! You're writing style is very elegant, basically you're a good writer. Reyna is one of my favorite characters, and even though I'm a hardcore Leo/Reyna shipper, I have always wondered about Jason and Reyna. I wish they had settled things, or had actually intercted with one another in MOA but oh well. You are doing a really good job portraying all of the characters. I look forward for more. Keep it up!
meadow-music chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
Wooo... Hopefully in your new story you will focus on the better part of Octavian.
trustingHim17 chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
nice! i'll have to read that.
on a different note, all the chapters you uploaded are still saved here, so unless you were referring to chapters you hadn't uploaded, your story is still saved
neva chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
hey, i've just finished reading your story and i loved it! please don't think i'm mad or overreacting when i say it is better than MoA. I don't know are you still asking for opinions, but i think you should definitely continue!
Continue this chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
Love the jeyna.. Please keep going!
geniusbookworm chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
pick up where MOA left off with jeyna and percabeth please