Reviews for Meltdown
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
Great story very enjoyable
nooni19 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I loved the end with Reid. Hilarious.
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Ah finally! We reached our destination! The happy ending! A perfect last chapter to your series! Brilliant as always! Thank you for sharing this with us! :)
AgentAlexis chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I can't believe I haven't come across this series before.

I've enjoyed all of it a lot, the way you write their relationship is so true to their characters, they've both been through a lot in their pasts and have all kinds of reasons not to trust but they manage to get through that together which is really how I see these characters. The scene with Morgan profiling her just goes to show that and I think is one of my favourite bits of this whole series.

And bravo for the labour scene, a lot of writers either skip that bit altogether or miss out the details that make it real, puking being one of them.

Can't wait to see how you wrap things up in the epilogue, will be sad to see it end though.
rollingcactus chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
That was amazing! I love Derek and Emily's relationship. Could you possibly do another one about Addy's interaction with her new brother? Keep up the great writing :)
Cody101 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
More more more more more more!
krazyk87 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I just absolutely loved this! I am a little sad that this wonderful series is coming to an end. This has to be one of my favorite Morgan/Prentiss stories. Since we won’t be having a wedding, maybe they can finally get engaged hehe
DarkenedRosepetals chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
If only this could really happen on the show it would be awesome!

This was amazing and I enjoyed reading it. Flowed so perfecty.
Cue.Mysterious.Music.Rite.Now chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Well, when you first asked if there was anything we'd like to see, I want to see Addy protecting her little brother. Like Nate being made fun of for something, maybe his color, and Addy telling his bullies off or something. Or maybe some Reid and Emily bonding. I will totally check out your blog. I'm sad to see this series' go, but it's rounded off excellently. Thank you for writing them.
dannyanne chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Beautiful story:)
radioactive460 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Morgan profiling Emily to figure out where her fear is coming from was a great touch. I have loved watching their connection grow throughout the "Addy" series, and their connection and chemistry in this oneshot was amazing. I loved the humor in this story as well, especially between Reid and Emily.

I'm looking forward to the epilogue, even if I'm a little sad to see the series end.
Nix1978 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Awww they had a little boy... Can't wait to see him grow up ;)

The scene with Derek and Emily in the bull pen alone was beautiful

And Reid at the end... So funny.
DefyingSantaFe chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
*unintelligible squeals of joy*
AlwaysPrentiss chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I'm sorry I've been so suckish at reviewing! I can't believe this story is ending, it's so good! I loved this chapter, and I'd love to read the epilogue! ;););)
Voldyshorts chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
The ending is really cute, and you captured Emily's personality, particularly the stubbornness well.