Reviews for Under these Circumstances
Ruth786 chapter 42 . 8/22
I have read all 42 chapters and this is getting really interesting. When will you continue the chapters.
happybubbles2010 chapter 42 . 7/15
This hasn't been updated in over a year, but call me an optimist! I am really enjoying the plot and the suspense... I would love to see you continue this to it's conclusion!
Guest7 chapter 42 . 6/18
I love this story! Although it has rhe occasional typo, this story is really good!
Rainbows-and-lollipops chapter 7 . 2/8/2015
I love the story. Im going to stop here at chapter 7, but ill finish it tomorrow. Nice Job with it :)
Guest chapter 13 . 2/6/2015
I'm not following along very great but I like the plot your spacing out a lot of the action suspense and romance sort of like Over teasing.. your describing these actions and characters not good for like a... script? I should say.. you just need to work on the kinks :)
Ai Star chapter 41 . 1/18/2015
OOOH there's going to trouble!
Shirahime Shou95 chapter 41 . 1/14/2015
I'm really in love with this story! Wonderful job at the characterization, especially Tomoe's.
Nanami's conflicted feelings for Tomoe is also brought up clearly. And the new characters you introduce make the story even more interesting ;)
Update soon!
Chouxes chapter 20 . 9/28/2014
Aww... I wanted them to get together. :(
Chouxes chapter 19 . 9/28/2014
Woah... Did not expect that... 0_0
Chouxes chapter 16 . 9/28/2014
Aww! 3
Chouxes chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
I don't really get this chapter... But it's still awesome!
Chouxes chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
I wanna know what the bet's about! *pouts* Oh well, guess I'll have to read on.
Chouxes chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
cute ending!
Chouxes chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
Aww! In thought they were gonna kiss or something... :( Oh well, I'm sure it's gonna happen in at least one of the chapters... :)
Chouxes chapter 7 . 9/27/2014