Reviews for When You Give a Vampire an XBox
Dacian chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Cute. Why was I worrying about who was going to replace the smashed controller? Very funny...
aisha chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This was hilarious, please write more humour like this with damon (my favourite) and Klaus (my second favourite) and maybe klaus and damon organising a party would be a good thing to read from you and if i ever saw a video like that i would tottally become in love with 'the black haired guy'. My guess is that the two dislikes are of klaus and damon but they def regret it after those comments stating them HOT
klaroline1864 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
'are those guys wearing plastic fangs?' LOLOL :D
xx-MissM-xx chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
The most random idea ever and weirdest story in the world. But I loved it! Laughed so much! ;)
MonaLisa chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
i must start by saying that i love all your stories! And im addicted to KLaroline... I cant wait for october! I just fear that the writers will either kill off Klaus, make him leave or destroy their relationship:( But I hope the massive KLaus fan base will stop them from doing that.

I was wondering if you would write a fic where Caroline drags Klaus with her to the prom? i so hope that will happen on the show... And i can totally relate to you only wanting to write in the fandom ou are currently opbsessed with - happens to me all the time :)
figs and pigs chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Holy crap I loved this it totly made my day thank you
roxyrose88 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012