Reviews for It's Just A Talk
Catsrawesome chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Beautifully written, and I love the idea! Might have liked a few more questions, but this is still okay.
Cheeno chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Sweet story :)
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Nice
WiseSeaweed chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
omg this was so cute and awwwww
CeeCee Dragneel chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
OMG. I loved this! Great job! I loved how you captured Drew! I just loved it!
Mewsea chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I didn't know you wrote Pokemon too. I'm liking you more and more by the minute. ;)

I feel that your writing is one that I can learn from, so I shall read more of it sometime. Muhaha...
Undercover Duck chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Love it! XD Love rival fics
Lotusnapper chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
So adorable. The story seemed so natural, so easy to make sense of while being sincere in dealing with the talk and actions.

I liked how Drew trusted May enough to confide in her and May's apparently subconscious reaction.

Very well written and much enjoyed.
Fprmr1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Really cute!

From what I read, I can tell you're a very good author! I hope to read more from you soon!

~Fprmr1
MapleRoses chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Such a sweet fic x] literally made me swoon! Hahaha. Though I can't really picture them talking in these dialogues, I still loved this to bits! the usage of deep words is just too awesome!
LoveLoverGrl chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Awwwwh! Cute! _

8.8/10
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Awww...it was so cute! I loved the interaction between Drew and May!
I am Lu chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This was a wonderful little ficlet! You hit May and Drew's characters perfectly, which a lot of writers on this site don't normally do. I always find bits about Drew's past interesting, too.
TheRealContestshippingPrincess chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Cute! :) I liked the story. I liked the idea of Drew giving May a little tidbit about his life nothing major but it shows how much he trusts her. I found the whole thing adorable!

Good job!
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Aww cute. Drew's such a thinker!

~LoveFanGirl~