Reviews for Aftermath
SlythindorMalfoy chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
liked it :)
Ashlin Raine chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Plastic chairs, blinds. You know that they are in Hogwarts, right?

How could Draco Floo to 'Hogwarts Gates'? I thought that you needed a fireplace on the Floo Network to do that.
thewolf74 chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
I really liked this story. I'm getting ready to go and Peace Will Come. chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
o...m...f...g... Eso fue fantastico! Opps lol sorry my spanish went loose here! jajaja! What i said was that it was fantatsic! lol really its marvelous! A Masterpiece! I hope u r deciding to do a sequel! and man that was hot! totally made my favs list! Dre u to go check if not there then PM me ASAP! thanks for sharing this splendid work!

I hope to read more from u soon wonderful amazingly talented author!

Until the next time destiny calls!
yukinari chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Talizora chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Nice story, I agree it did feel a bit rushed but it wasn't bad. I've hated Dumbledor since book 6 came out so yay for Dumbles bashing! Thanks for sharing!
RozaHelenClary Sardothian chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
The ONE thing that's annoying me about this is you identify people by their hair colour not their name and sometimes you have extra astrophies (not sure about that spelling) so i guess TWO things that bother me but i very much like this.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
GAARA12223 chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
please make a sequel aleld rtelling severus or something like that aand explain what happens after this. it can be short. please with a cherry on top?
BlackFalling chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Oh my god I loved this soooo much :D I'm literally crying and laughing and FREAKING out! it was soooo good!
spk chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
LOVED it! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
please make a sequel for this story! thia was a reat story!
heartstar chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
I knew it! Harry was pregnant when merlin mention the new life! i love this
ellannor chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Absolutly briliant. You are amazinig storyteller.