Reviews for Here We Meet Again
STforRK chapter 15 . 1/30
Is there a chance you will continue this story?
Wildrose chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
Cant wait... another chapter, please :P
chartreuseian chapter 15 . 11/5/2012
*sigh* I am confused... I have no doubt you'll explain it all soon enough but I get the feeling you're going to draw it out a bit :P
Olafur Neal chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
Hehe! I love it!
beautiful.love.3 chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
omg when i see an update to anything you write it makes me go all giddy... wonderful chapterand i can't wait for more.
EwigeStudentin chapter 14 . 11/4/2012
Teehee, so much fun! And Niko was SO close to be found in that shower! Phew!
Dancing Eyes chapter 15 . 11/3/2012
Wonderful! Can't wait to see how far this goes!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 15 . 11/3/2012
Nice work. Glad to see you back. This update is as good as the others have been, keep up the good work!
Debbi chapter 14 . 10/31/2012
Awesome! Glad you're still writing this story (little freaked out by the knifes hiding spot...*snigger*)
chartreuseian chapter 14 . 10/20/2012
OH MY GOD! That was freakin' hilarious! Loved how Helen hid her knife (and Nikola's comment on the fact that he'd have found it eventually) and I can't wait to see what Nikola has planned!
Dancing Eyes chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
Love more details on the gas, and that outside of the gas they're still willing and that it didn't damage their relationship
beautiful.love.3 chapter 14 . 10/18/2012
my heart skips a beat when i see that you updated...i love this so much and it was well worth the wait.
Olafur Neal chapter 14 . 10/18/2012
There is nothing about this chapter that I don't love. I love how Helen plays Parsons like a freaking fiddle, Nikola's snark, Helen and Nikola flirting, everything.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 14 . 10/18/2012
Glad to see you back Stargategeek. This chapter was very good and well worth the wait. You had her hide the knife *there*? OWW! Funny and I can't wait for more!
smile-at-the-camera chapter 13 . 8/23/2012
Love this :D your chaps always made me smile like an idiot... especially when Nikola and Helen does something... embarrassing :P