Reviews for instinct
shejams chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Aww! Just: Aww!
Loved it.
Linguam chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I really enjoy your word usage, it's simple and so lovely. The scene in itself feels plausible (though I doubt that the writers of BBC's Sherlock would ever put Mycroft in such a not-so-bureaucratic-environment) and I like the fact that you refer to basic, human instinct as the reason for Mycroft's reaction. It's good to see some of their more "human" sides ;)
Keep up the good work!

/Linguam
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
:D wow! I loved this so much! Awesome characterization and the dialogue...so well written! Love the Holmes Brothers!
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This was a nice little story. I enjoyed reading it.
time2read chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Very good, well done. It had me hooked to the last. You have captured the true nature of the characters perfectly, not an easy task. Awesome story!
BurnThoseEyesBlue chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
LOVED IT! Stories about Sherlock and Mycroft are just amazing, and your's is really really good!
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
*wipes a tear away from eye* Gah. I'm about to cry. Precious. Love these brothers. :)
Audustaire chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I love a good BAMF/Big Brother!Mycroft, and it's even better to see a properly grateful Sherlock. Great work :)
Eldar-Melda chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Very good story about brotherhood.

I really liked the interaction between Sherlock and Mycroft.

And I loved John in this OS.

Bye. :)
notimeatall chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Very good, well done. it was exciting and had me hooked to the last. You have captured the true nature of the characters perfectly, not an easy task. Brilliant.
anastacianott chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Thank you:) I love to read stories like this (I'm even sad that there are so little of them) about Mycroft who will do everything for his Sherlock. I believe in your Mycroft))) Thanks again!
emmiswe chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Great fic! "back when that five-year-old believed that Mycroft hung the star" that was just so beautiful
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
That was really nicely done and both of them felt completely in character throughout. I liked the fact it was touching without ever going over the top.
Sky Writes chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This was really sweet! I really liked how you wrote Mycroft and Sherlock. Great story!
CryptoSquirrel chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This is perfect! You wrote them both beautifully, and the brothers' relationship is almost certainly my favorite to explore. This was so lovely! Thank you for sharing!