Reviews for A Battle of Wills
E.Elliot chapter 13 . 6/8
I love it!
Tonks7777777 chapter 1 . 4/1
Wowww I love this so much! It starts off so light hearted and fun and moves into serious so seamlessly! :D please please please continue this story! I’m dying to know what comes next! Also love the Hermione Ginny friendship
LoveSwanQueen chapter 13 . 2/21
I really hope to continue this story !
susanweese chapter 13 . 11/17/2019
Love this story, this is my second time coming back to it. I hope it’ll be continued!
DutchDreams chapter 8 . 2/16/2019
The unstoppable force and an immovable object...Imagine MeYou...great movie
DutchDreams chapter 13 . 2/16/2019
The unstoppable force and an immovable object...Imagine MeYou...great movie
DutchDreams chapter 4 . 2/14/2019
Thoroughly enjoying your story sofar, thank you!
eduardahellen0 chapter 13 . 1/18/2019
I love this story and I need a continuation. please continue
EdgarFowl chapter 13 . 12/22/2018
I absolutely love your writing and was overcome with joy when I saw that you updated it. If you need anything let me know. I didn’t really see the movie reference sadly but can’t wait for more. My Discord is Edgar_Fowl#0885 my Tumblr is SavageSnek and my Twitter is EdgarFowl. You can find me there if interested. Thank you for writing such amazing works and still being active.
LadyDragonRider chapter 13 . 9/16/2018
More please
HouseOfSeekers chapter 13 . 4/22/2018
You have grown as a person and a writer, your writing proves that. It doesn't need to be jovial all the time, I think the last chapter had a good balance, plus the storyline has become much more compelling. Keep it up!
livres et moi chapter 13 . 1/10/2018
I have just finished reading that last chapter and being all crazy about not knowing how it will continue, and being that although I have just found about your wonderful stories, I would like to know if you would want to speak with me about that of a beta. I have never been one and English is not my first language either but if you would consider me it would be awsome.
Bye!
Luthearl chapter 13 . 1/6/2018
OMG what a wonderful binge read. I have loved it. Funny and then very caring, very sexy. Then that hint of danger. I loved the ring scene.
Scarlett's Bourbon chapter 13 . 1/4/2018
Thanks for updating. Awesome
SecretFruits chapter 6 . 12/30/2017
Hmm...I personally found this really squicky (this isn't super my type of story but I know you wanted people to review it on the review fest) so I'm not sure what constructive I can say about it without that coloring my judgement. A teacher punishing a student out of sexual jealousy like that really shouldn't be portrayed as romantic - I think the Minerva/Hermione pairing would be stronger if it felt arrived at more fairly.
Again, though, the SPAG was good. And this is of course my opinion. I'm just not sure how to give concrit on a fic so contrary to my tastes.