Reviews for A Battle of Wills
SecretFruits chapter 5 . 12/30/2017
I'll be honest I don't really like teacher/student, though that doesn't change the quality of the story. I do like that you waited until Hermione was overage for any real reciprocation though. I felt the characterization though was a bit odd - Minerva getting jealous over a student's affair?. Your SPAG and flow was good though.
SecretFruits chapter 4 . 12/30/2017
And this chapter is even smoother, characterization wise. And I'm still laughing about poor kitten Minnie!
SecretFruits chapter 3 . 12/30/2017
I think this chapter is a lot smoother characterization wise. And the image of Minerva and her classroom was funny.
SecretFruits chapter 2 . 12/30/2017
Definitely funny and unique. But once again, I wonder at the characterization. I can't imagine Ginny and Hermione stealing Harry's cloak like that.
Minerva felt spot on though.
SecretFruits chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
So this is an interesting idea and very unique, so go you for that. However, I was a bit surprised by some of the characterizations - Ginny and Hermione weren't THAT dismissive of Lavender in canon, and I'm surprised Hermione would let her feelings take her over like this so quickly.
Interested to see where this goes though.
Amerdrah chapter 13 . 12/30/2017
Love it! Can’t wait for more
tlc125 chapter 13 . 12/30/2017
I'm not much on movies so I won't be guessing. I really enjoyed this chapter. I received a few strange looks while reading the funnier section. Please continue your great writing. I will definitely continue reading it. Thanks.
The Eagle Soars chapter 13 . 12/28/2017
Awesome
Holly The Sparkling Unicorn chapter 2 . 12/24/2017
I like how Ginny is in on this plan to get Hermione in bed with Mcgonagall, I would think she'd be too much of a prude haha. Again, SPAG is decent, and the chapter flowed well.
Holly The Sparkling Unicorn chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
I'm going too be honest with you here, I'm not into the whole Mcgonagall/Hermione thing, I mean I tried, I really did, but I'm totally not feeling it. So, instead of bitching about how I hate the ship, I can tell you that your SPAG is decent, and the story flows well.
Emiliya Wolfe chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
I like how you've continued on your Minnie/Hermione pairing. Ginny is completely in character, and this is a pretty original fic, which is nice.
I do find it a bit squicky that Hermione is underage, but you've handled the situation well, by making it a one-sided crush (for now). It was interesting to read about parallels between the Muggle and wizarding world.
rookie802 chapter 12 . 12/20/2017
Cannot wait to read more!
The Eagle Soars chapter 12 . 12/15/2017
Please update soon.
Refreshingly Original chapter 11 . 12/12/2017
I simply can't wait for the next chapter.
I honestly have no words except, "More please!"
starie78 chapter 11 . 12/11/2017
I hope Hermione's ok but I'm curious about the healers reactions to everything.
144 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »