Reviews for A Battle of Wills
cree011 chapter 11 . 12/11/2017
This is sooo bloody good! Please continue!
tlc125 chapter 10 . 12/9/2017
I hope this helps your condition. I was enjoying the humor. I hope not too much angst is ahead. Thanks for updating.
Felpato98 chapter 10 . 12/8/2017
Please continue. I found your story a few weeks ago, and I read it without stopping once. I love Minerva and Hermione together and I love your story so much. I’m from Italy so I’m sorry for any error i made. Hope to read another chapter soon.
Tsuki-Himitsu chapter 10 . 12/8/2017
I do hope you seek a reviewologist for your condition. Complications of such a serious condition can include angsty-reader-itis if untreated.

Once again a great chapter, I’m very much looking forward to the next installment! Xx
LKlovesAK chapter 9 . 12/6/2017
Really enjoying this. Please continue.
Refreshingly Original chapter 9 . 12/6/2017
Reread the whole thing like I said I would, found I enjoyed it more the second time round and am very happy to say that I loved the latest chapter.
I especially enjoyed the plot twist of the spell being permanent upon being cast a third time. I wonder if Hermione will tell Minerva that she's had it done on her three times as well?
I'm not sure where you plan on taking this, but I can see it stretching out all the way to the end of the war if that is what you wished.
Anyway, it was a brilliant reintroduction chapter after some time away and I look forward to the next one. :D
Ro.
Tsuki-Himitsu chapter 9 . 12/2/2017
I love this story so much! Its sweet, funny and very uplifting. Please do continue! Xx
Skytie2910 chapter 9 . 11/30/2017
Such a great chapter!
Llamabay chapter 9 . 11/28/2017
It is great that you are back at it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
Glad to see you came back this year with a new story. Certainly hope you are doing well and are able to complete this one eventually. :0)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
Heya...you wrote that you have had so much crazy and seriously ideas about this Story...where are they ...?why didn't you finish it...? It's so great...it's a shame...I'm sorry but I'm thinking that you have a really good talent...I hope you can find your muse and that ideas and write some more...even after all this years...
...best regards krisi...
Guest chapter 8 . 12/13/2016
Please continue the story come on it was getting so good don't do this to your fans
TealBlueEyes chapter 8 . 4/19/2016
Update please? *adorable irresistible puppy eyes*
kittylovex2 chapter 8 . 2/16/2016
Please finish this story it is good so far.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/17/2015