Reviews for Queen of the Castle
Ivrin chapter 1 . 4/6
I was hoping till the bitter end, he will appear somehow ;_;
Beautyfull, trully amazing and bringing tears to my eyes.
I hope to see your next story about them :) But please, make him alive .
A Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Wonderful story, albeit I died a little inside. Wow, who knew a story could make you feel like your heart had been ripped from your chest? Excellent emotional depth.
Umizu chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
You were right, this is so hearthbreaking T.T I can't affort that end for Belle, is too sad u.u
PrincessTiannah chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
That was such a beautiful story, heart wrenching, but beautiful.
Diving in chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Awww, that's so sad.
Laree England chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
best written Once Upon a Time story ever. I love it. but (sorry for saying this) so sad! Poor, poor belle. But the world needs more stories like this. Not every story is a happy one. Let's just hope that it doesn't actually end like this! Beautifully written and ochestrated. Oh I hate Gaston!
The Sky Pirate Girl chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This was so sad and wonderful!
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This was so beautifully sad T-T! But damn it I really enjoyed it, beautifully written and amazingly planned out I really hope to see more Rumbelle from you but please no more angst I couldn't take it.

bye bye.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This was so beautifully sad... *sniffles*

The beginning was so fluffy I thought I would die (Nothing like Rumbelle fluff), and then you hit me with all these awesomely angsty emotions (lolz... say THAT 5 times fast).

When I read, "She was in mourning." I think I died a little bit inside. Just a little. I also loved the interaction between Belle and Emma. It was completely in character, and again, beautifully sad. The contrast from all of the happiness that was surrounding them really helped me feel the emotions they were feeling. The part with Gaston was quite an awesome surprise! I was kinda worried when Gaston hit her back (I didn't think he had the balls), but I love how Leo storms in and he's all "Back off, douchebag." and Gaston just huffs off. The rest of the story had me teary-eyed, but the last two lines are what made the tears fall. I felt every single bit of angst you put in this story, and enjoyed the hell out of it.

You, with your emotions and your talent and your angst, are a great writer. Great story! :')
The.Lost.Thoughts chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
D8 To Tumblr!
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This was really sad, but it was really good.
Irrrony chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I adore it. The most terrifying thing is that the writers can possibly think that killing Rumple will be cool. I hope they won't though.
BlooperLover chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
OMG, that was SO sad! I almost cried! Althought there was one pairing I did not approve of...
M. L. Ayala chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This was excellent! It absolutely broke my heart, it was so sad, but I loved it. Great job!
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Completely lovely. I hope to see more from you about OUAT in the future.