Reviews for I Feel it Deep Within, It's Just Beneath the Skin
tselea chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
Bahahaha! Cat in the Hat! You are brilliant! And kinda evil for planting that little bunny.
ILoveAnime89 chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
Love it update again soon.
QueenNullam chapter 8 . 11/9/2012
its weird. but i like it! i cant wait for the next chapter :D
fierynightangel chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
so cool! gonna reread this one, just cause like it so much! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! ON THIS ONE OR THE H5-0!
vampyfreak chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
I'm enjoying the fic!
AriGolden chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
Aww man, this story is awesome!
Karasu Kagami chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
I love this fic and cant wait for their talk in the next chapter (or at least im assuming their next chapter), and especially for the future romance! 3 3 3
lady scorpio chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
this is a pretty cool concept! i look forward to reading more
fierynightangel chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
yay, new chappies! awesome chappies at that! again, can't wait for more!
fierynightangel chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
cool! thought i'd alerted it, but apparently not! can't wait for more!
Firereading Wolf chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
Love the stare down with Roque. I can wait for the next chapter I really like how you are developing the background and storyline with each chapter.
topcpy chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
I love this story was a little confusing at first can't wait to see where it go's
Vanirgii chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
I love it, I'm a avid Losers fan and you have certainly got my support, attention, whatever you wanna call it, regardless of your choice of words I am *so* going to be impatiently waiting for the next chapter

-3 van
samson chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
great second chapter. Looking forward to more.
Firereading Wolf chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Loved the chapter. Loved Jensen trying not to talk. I like how you are setting up the background on how they became such a close knit group after Jensen joined. Can't wait to see how meeting the rest of the Losers goes over for not only Jensen but the Losers as well. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next chapter.