Reviews for Rise against
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Is this an original idea of yours crossed with twokinds?
Wolfsalvo chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
It's been a while since you updated, but you still got the skill, not to mention to ability to draw even me into reading this. I enjoyed this chapter, and I'm quite curouis as to where it will lead on to the next chapter, and even further into the story. And those mages did the one thing they should never try; attacking other-worldly forces that have fought and protected them from evil space monstrosities.

Light in heat, super-commando on the loose and missing his friend, what will happen next? Only I can find out, and only YOU can choose their paths... ;)
Wolfsalvo chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
Hey, just a few minor mistakes in this, but overall highly readable and good. the action scene did seem a little rushed, but that is alright; everyone gets rusty after a while. i can and will say this, this story may not have as many reviews as most, but that doesnt reflect on how it is doing, but it is good. if you ever want to see how well your story is doing, look at 'Traffic Stats', then click story stats. you might be surprised to see how many people actually look at your story. have a good day, and keep up the good work.
Wolfsalvo chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
Nice chapter, i have only read 3 stories, but so far, this story has given me the most inspiration to start a story of my own here... i had an idea floating around my head, but i wont bore you with the details. Glad someone chose to write a story like this for twokinds, for it is a good comic, and it seems an even better story...
Satan chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
nigga u gay as fuck kill yourself
Guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
A very amazing story you have here. I can't wait for more.
F6F Freak chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Good concept. Is the title referencing the band by the same name?

While I like what you've done in the first chapter, I fail to see how it relates with TwoKinds. Maybe that comes in later chapters, but to be honest, I can't read more than the first because your grammar is horrific. I'm not a Grammar Nazi, but your grammar is bad enough that I can't follow what you're saying. The storyline falls apart because I can't follow what's happening.

Just making a new paragraph when a different person speaks would to wonders for readability.
Nosirrah Snibbor chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
I really liked the whole story and the fluency of the story is great. Maybe your grammar could use work, but that is more than acceptable. I already started the merge for our stories, but haven't put it up. i'll send you the story via e-mail and have you see what i did so far. send it back with the edits in red font color so i can see what i have to fix. And may the Alpha bias fall