Reviews for It's Never Really Over
Carmichaelcarr chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
Not a cliffhanger, but I can still think of a billion ways that the next chapter could start! Anyways, nice chapter! I really liked the little exploration into Cas' thought process at the beginning, not many authors do that, and even fewer do it this well.

This was definitely a good idea, so definitely don't be afraid to go with your muse in the future.

I'm sorry I didn't get to read this until after I got back, but we ended up getting 4th in the nation, so I'll just attribute some of that to your support! This may not have taken my mind off that, but it'll sure help with exams.

As always, keep up the great work and good luck on your exams!
silmarlfan1 chapter 9 . 4/24/2012
I hear you. my last day of hell is coming up tomorrow. I really like what you have going. don't stop after finals, keep going
IDIC chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
I like the general idea. But having Sam/Gabriel's story in another fic would lessen this one. In order for it to be a rich and full story, then the subplot must be played out as well as the main plot...Thanks.
CrimsonRose26 chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
I just started to read this story and I am really enjoying it so far. The flow and writing of this story is excellent. I like that the story is moving along kind of slowly because one it obviously builds up the suspense and two it helps the reader build a better connection with the characters. All in all your story so far is really great.

If you are still undecided about whether or not to make this an mpreg my vote is that you should. And here is the reasons why I think that you should: i love fictions in which the Winchester family grows because the most important thing to dean is family. It's one of his characteristics that make him so endearing. And the later seasons suggest that Dean really wants kids and a family to depend on.

Another suggestion if you are open to it is to make Dean the one that is preggers. One because Dean is the one that would appreciate carrying a baby for 9 months more since he does want kids so much/would be more vocal in his complaints and two I would like to see Dean in a Vulnerable position every now and then for exactly the reasons you have pointed out in this story. He is always the one that takes care of people and gets dumped on so it would be nice to have everyone take care of him for a change.

Anyways sorry for rambling. Looking forward to an update.
Carmichaelcarr chapter 8 . 4/18/2012
You're just addicted to cliffhangers, aren't you? Great chapter! Trouble in paradise for Gabe! And I'm sure Sam won't be too thrilled when he wakes up. I really liked how you did Gabriel's train of thought in this chapter, and I always get this silly smile on my face when Sam gets referred to as moose, so keep up the good work! Rest assured, I think your characterization so far has been very good.

Although when it comes to Destiel it always seems that Cas is in that "in love all along" situation, for this one I think it could be Dean that realizes first. I dunno, it seems to me that they both have the feelings and know that they have them but not what they are, so it's just a matter of who interprets them correctly first. In this situation I see Dean realizing, having his big gay crisis, and his actions tipping Cas off as to what the hell he's been feeling. So really, Cas is the close second in this race, to me anyway.

Also, I totally see that mirror coming into play later, mostly with scarring Sam for life when he tries to see Dean, but ends up seeing him in a...compromising situation. XD
silmarlfan1 chapter 8 . 4/18/2012
I love this.
Carmichaelcarr chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
It's my pleasure to review this lovely story, it annoys me when deserving authors don't get reviews so this is part of my personal crusade against that.

This chapter was good! Action-y! I can see why the stuff going on in this particular chapter would give you trouble, but I think you handled it nicely. All I really have to say is silly Dean, we'll see who isn't gay soon enough. XD

As for the mpreg question, I can honestly see this going either way at this point, but at the moment I'm leaning towards not.

Sabriel is always nice in conjunction with Destiel, and considering the settings you've given yourself for Sam and Gabriel it could work out hilariously well, so I say go for it!

And while I previously mentioned that I would like to see some more fun Sam and Gabriel antics, I do love surprises.
Carmichaelcarr chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
Ugh! Cliffhanger!

Anyways, I'm really enjoying this fic so far, the whole concept is pretty great and I like your writing style! The idea of Dean teaching Cas to drive is always adorable, so I vote yes to that eventually, and I'd really like to see more hilarious interludes with Gabriel dragging Sam through history and Disney movies. XD

Don't let the lack of reviews get you down, you're doing great! I look forward to the next chapter! :D
Anonymous chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
there are two other authors who likes to see dean pregnant. dean getting pregnant with sam, i can understand. but with cas, with all his heavenly powers is actually capable to land pregnant. but you guys make dean, who is a human and a male to get pregnant forsaking any logic. i can see that you guys are jensen fans. but are you guys for real?
pappy chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
dean is a girl, right?
Winchester Mpreg Gospel chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
I'm sorry I don't actually believe you wrote this how old are you? I have friends that are teachers that couldn't write this good. XD I love it your words and the sentence structure. You do a really god cas by the way I can actually imagine him doing those things normally people are really bad at doing cas but you are really good.
EsScaper chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
You're doing a fine job. I like that you are giving it a slower pace...makes it truer to the characters. Too many stories have Dean realizing his "hidden desire" for Cas and jumping his bones straight away...SO not "Dean" behavior.

I'm surprised at the lack of reviews. This is much better than some stories that have tons of them. Don't be discouraged. Your style is smooth, and your pacing is good. Your characters ring true. Keep up the ggod work.

I look forward to reading more.

Esc.
pappy chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
liked it. this is m-preg right? because i can't wait to see castiel pregnant. keep up the good work.
smartcookie913 chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
oh my god! i was tearing up for a second there!
Drink War chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
mmmm, Destiel.

Well written.

Throwing Sam and Gabriel together as well.

This is perfection.

Throw in Crowley and Bobby, I will pee myself.