Reviews for The Way She Feels
Shelalaby chapter 1 . 3/28
High school missions trips are great at making you see the world in a completely different way, huh? For the better :)

I'm also just going to leave this here and walk away: 1 John 4:16 3

Props for opening up to all of us

-Eating Disorder
PaulaBoomkamp chapter 1 . 2/25
This story really touched my heart. You have pictured her thoughts so well, even though depression isn't easy to explain or sometimes even talk about. If you're feeling depressed, it is important to realise that there will always be people there who love you and you are not weak for asking help or admitting that you can't handle it yourself anymore. Unfortunately I also know what I'm talking about, although I have never hurt myself but sometimes thinking about it could be just as bad. I'm better now and I want everyone to know that everything will be okay as long as you believe in it. Bad things can always happen and there will be people who are going to abandon you, but that only means that they aren't good enough for you and not the other way around.
With love, Paula
Nekotite chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Awwwwwww you're so sweet.
That last author's note was beautiful *sniff
Nightmare Prince chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This story is incredibly awesome in so many ways.
It really captures the depression in what cutters, something that most people don't see.
A double thumbs up and I love this Fic
anaBTRusher chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Words cannot even express my feelings for this story! I personally have never been depressed or suicidal, nor have I dealt with self-harming, but I can definitely understand Camille's feelings about being alone...
I'm seriously crying now...I loved this!
RileyStarr chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
What a beautiful story with a beautiful message!
WyszLo chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Oh Laura... this was so haunting and beautiful, but mainly powerful.

You're amazing, do you know that? I love you so much.

AnaRocks chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
That's a great story with a great message. I loved it. :)
Love Struck Teenagers chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
You amaze me. Your work is so deep and meaningful that I was at the brink of tears. And your soul is beautiful. Does beauty have blemishes? Heck yeah, but it's the ways you either deal with them or flaunt them that show your true beauty. (I'm 99% sure you're a girl) you really are the perfect example of strength and resilience. I may be a stranger, but I've been through some tough times, maybe not the same problems as you but similar. Stay strong, smile and keep in mind 2 things that I think of and need to work on: confidence and resilience :) strut your stuff girly
Sunshine5643 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I just wanted to say that was really deep and this is the first fanfic I have ever read that touched my heart. I could relate to this fic because I have been through this stage in my life and it was just plain awful. I wish you and others that are going trough this or have gone through this didn't feel like they were worthless. I just want to tell you that Jesus loves you and that I do care for you, even if I'm a complete stranger. I will be praying for you, even if you're not going through this anymore, but I feel in my heart to pray for you. Please don't ever forget that you are a treasure in the eyes of Christ and of your family and friends.

So don't ever forget that and by the way I use to like that song by Between the Trees a lot, but I don't listen to it anymore since the speakers on my computer don't work.

Even if you're not going through this problem anymore, never forget that you are loved :)
happygirl57 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
No one deserves to be unhappy. Everyone deserves to find their place in the world and know what they mean to others. Everyone should know how much they really mean to others and how much they deserve to find happiness no matter how hard it is.

I loved this. Though I've never considered taking my own life, these emotions were so accurate. I know what they feel like and I hope everyone is able to find a Logan in their life to show them how much they really mean and how much they are loved.

Everything about this was just perfect and there are too many good things to point out. Just know that it was amazing.

I may not know you or even talk to you but from your stories I know that you're a good person. And good things come to good people. No matter what you go through just know you're worth it. Everyone is.
hope for eternity chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Can I give you a hug? *opens arms awkwardly*

I can relate to parts of this. Its hard to admit out loud, but its true. This was incredibly, incredibly powerful.

You are... incredible. I was in tears reading this, and your author's note made me smile :) I just want to... point it all out back to you, y'know? You're awesome and you're worthy. Haha :)

If you ever wanna talk to me... well... my PM box is always open! :D I know you have loads of friends here on FanFic, and I'd like to be one of them. Is that weird? I don't know. Lol :) I just think you're an awesome writer :D

Lomille is my favourite straight ship in the fandom- I ADORE Camille, and I have a huge crush on Logan :P

And I know this review is a bit... scattered, but I'm incapable of keeping a straight train of thought, so I apologise xD

I love you!
bluestring chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This was really beautiful.

So much meaning, it actually made me reflect.

I can honestly say, I've been thinking about . . . dying.

Maybe because ever since my dream has been crushed, I never found any other reason to live.

I don't cut nor drink pills to kill myself 'cause I don't want to be like my friends who do the same. And I'm afraid of pain.

Ironically, I'm the one who gives them a billion reasons to not commit suicide. Yet, I'm the one who still needs reasons not to commit them myself.

I'm still looking but for the meantime, I hold on to the fact that there are people that are here for me if I need someone to talk to. . .

I'm happy that you found your reasons to not commit suicide and to fight depression.

If you want someone to talk to, I could be here for you.

I cannot explain this masterpiece . . .

It's just perfect.
Bluecanbegreen chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This was so beautiful! The writing, the flow, the emotion it was all so great. I've never considered cutting, but I have thought about suicide. When my family was going through a financial crisis, I blamed myself since I was the one getting food while my mom was starving and my inhalers were costing us money we didn't have. Then other stuff started piling on to that and just thinking about what was going on in the world made me think about ending it all at some points. Sometimes i would be doing the dishes and look at a knife and just wonder. But then I realized that if I did that, it'd make everything worse and that I had a lot that was good going on in life. I haven't thought of anything like that since and of course I'm my normal oddly always happy self. This story was fabulous, be proud, not just for your talent at writing this, but the message you sent out as well.
jadajmk chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Thank you for writing this. It's so good and I've been eating for you to write this since like forever and It's good.