Reviews for Ad Infinitum
LauralHilll chapter 13 . 7/6
I'm so glad to hear that you're getting published! Hope you still update this story occasionally even so; I love twisty-style time travel stuff.
appetency chapter 14 . 7/1
omg this is so riveting. I love how the connection between Hermione and Tom seems so natural (gotta find myself a Tom somewhere...). hopefully when (if?) you next update, they hurry up and just kiss already.
springleopard chapter 14 . 6/4
Just finished reading Seven Ways We Lie, and didn't want to post a review from my amazon account, so it's going here instead. Oh man, that was fantastic, I loved it! Hard to believe it's possible, but if anything, I liked it even more than your HP fanfiction (though probably this just means I haven't reread your fanfics recently enough!). I absolutely adore Matt, and spent the book rooting for him and looking forward to that really hot kiss scene, which was just perfect and wonderful and far too short, as always.

The only thing that really didn't work for me was Juniper's poetry. But, eh, it wasn't very much of the book, so it was not a big deal.

Can't wait until you write something else! (And, I'm still hoping you'll update Ad Infinitum, because I absolutely love it, but seems like that might not happen anytime soon. :) )

Anyway, this was super good, and I wish I'd read it slower so it wouldn't already be over!

Thanks for the story, and keep being wonderful!
slipcast chapter 14 . 6/2
This is an absolute masterpiece. I don't know why I kept putting this off for so long. You did a lovely job of gradually cementing the bond that Hermione and Tom have; it wasn't abrupt, it didn't come out of nowhere, it was perfect! Also, the amount of thought and research you've probably done for the Timeglass and everything that came along with it amazes me. Your dedication to detail is outstanding. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Anon chapter 14 . 5/7
I lovelovelove this story! The evolution of the characters' relationships is fascinating, and the plot just keeps getting thicker and twistier! I know it's been a while since you've updated, but I really hope you continue this!
PinKrystal chapter 13 . 4/16
this is Madness! Unbelievable! it was- never cross my mind. the plot is amazing. please continue till complete. im dying to see how this would end. i often read time-traveling but not like this. this one is beyond my expectation. trully update...
I'm still clinging to the hope that Alen didn't mean to say "you". Hopeless, I know. But my mind refuses to believe that he doesn't have feelings for her. Doesn't mean I'm not looking forward to when Tom and Hermione spend some quality time together though! Hurhur. Fantastic writing as usual. x)
Oh my goodness. This is... So strange and exciting at the same time. My head is spinning with so many ideas. Alen's actions are so mysterious. Hermione is indignant on Tom's behalf (the world is ending!). And Tom's... Same but different?
You did make me wonder back when Alen killed Elder Hermione, but this chapter cemented the fact. Can't wait to see what happens next! loved the pseudo science too! It was awesome reading about fantastical stuff that's irl. Hurhur. Kudos!
AuraHeavenLee chapter 8 . 3/13
Hermione is Alen's love...?
WhimsicalScribe chapter 14 . 1/30
WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED THIS PIECE DE RESISTANCE? Honestly, this is by far the best fanfic I've read so far and you're on hiatus. Why. Why. Finish it asap.
Please continue, this fic is amazing
Tempted Melibea chapter 14 . 1/2
This was brilliant. I do hope you continue this, even if updates take forever! I'd love to know what happens.
Ilovethisstory chapter 14 . 11/14/2015
I love this story, please continue. MOAR PLEASE! ;_; Your Tom is amazing and is your Hermione (...Hermiones?) AND YOUR COOL OC!
Relent1ess chapter 14 . 11/8/2015
I miss this story sooooooooo much! There are very few stories I read anymore and this and your Titanic story are two of maybe four stories that are currently updated on fanfiction that I would or will read. I really really miss this story. I usually would never pester the author for an update, but I really am dying to know what happens. Thank you for the wonderful story...