Reviews for Ad Infinitum
Queen of Smoke and Mirrors chapter 1 . 2/20
Hi! I don't know if you'll see this message (I hope so!) but I was wondering if you had any plans to update this?
droidgirl chapter 14 . 1/29
Um. You’re not going to finish this are you? This is an amazing work of fiction. Like, this is amazing. You’ve transcended fanfiction at this point. I’m sitting here tearing up.
jlawson chapter 14 . 1/26
Please update soon.
Faraheim chapter 14 . 1/20

I loved this so hard
Shadowedcries chapter 14 . 1/6
Wow. This is an intense story! There is so much going on and it makes you want to know every last detail possible. I can’t wait to see how this all plays out. Thanks for sharing this great story with us! Until next time
Ari Goddess of Night chapter 14 . 11/29/2017
Well damn..this is quite extraordinary! I love it! I hope you'll continue someday!
NatNicole chapter 4 . 11/23/2017
*cackles in utter glee* This story is insane an' I completely LOVE it!
Catalina chapter 14 . 10/14/2017
YOU'RE KILLING ME, pleaseeee update, I love this soo much
Paeng chapter 14 . 6/26/2017
Any chance you'll update this excellent fanfiction any time in the near future? This is the third time I've read this, and man, I still find myself in awe of the ambitious premise and how you were doing such a fine job making it come to life. I sincerely hope you find the time and motivation to finish this gem. Anyways, I wish you all the best, o awesome speechwriter. I am but a humble fan of your beautiful writing.
ghanima77 chapter 14 . 6/24/2017
Thus story is brilliant! It makes my brain hurt in the most delicious ways. I hope you find your way back to this one someday.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/23/2017
Can't decide whether to ship Tom/Hermione or Alengurd/Hermione. Haha really the solution is polyamory. :) But I don't think Tom would do well at that... but then again I don't think Tom would do well at healthy relationships in general. But I can pretend. :P And will pretend, hehe. :D
Guest chapter 14 . 6/23/2017
BTW guys for anyone else who loves speechwriter's work, she writes novels too! Read her profile to find them. :) Big fan of both her fanfic and her novels.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/23/2017
Aww it won't let me post this non-anonymously because I've already reviewed this chapter from my account. But anyway... just came back to reread this and your other works, after finishing Noteworthy (which was so good! loved it!). Anyway, sad that this is so unlikely to be finished as it's my favorite of your Tomiones, but oh well, at least we have these 14 chapters! And I love your novels so much! Very much looking forward to the unnamed 2018 one. :) Anyway, thank you for producing such lovely writing! You're the only author for which I keep track of when their books come out and go buy them right away. :)
artemisgirl chapter 14 . 6/15/2017
This story is NUTS. Oh my god, I can't even begin to imagine all the planning and outlining you had to do for this. This is INSANE and AWESOME.

I seriously cannot wait to see how all of this resolves.
Keith Conlon chapter 14 . 6/12/2017
You need to do some more physical appearances.