Reviews for Ad Infinitum
Myne0 chapter 14 . 3/4
I crave.
Why isn't Bansherwold a real character so I could potentially read more fanfic on him.
This Love Triangle man. And of course this convoluted as **** timeline you got going here xD But I thrive on character interaction so I love these three's interactions. Especially Mr. What Exactly Is Going On With You Bansherwold
Shame to see this abruptly end here. Not that I could blame you. This seems like a hell of a creative process. And so much was alluded to, if you wrote all those out properly this would certainly be longer than just 20 chapters :)))
Myne0 chapter 13 . 3/4
Oh no. It comes to an unfinished end next chapter? D:
And I just found out (maybe) that Hermione is his lost love? Just a Hermione further down her timeline? And Tom and Hermione skipping worlds together is making them more "appreciative" towards the other...
... But I like Bansherwold!
Myne0 chapter 12 . 3/4
Wondering if the lonely green planet and boiling red one relate to our Slytherin and Gryffindor at all...
Myne0 chapter 10 . 3/4
As a non book reader, I didn't know for sure is Bansherwold was canon or not, but the fact that he isn't, I think he's amazing. And yes Banshermione pls D:
Myne0 chapter 8 . 3/4
Holy wow man. I'm so glad I stumbled onto your account. For the 2nd time, actually. "Have A Nice Day!" was partially read sometime before. But your ability to write so different genres is really very... brilliant? Idk xD I read that odd, comedic Avada Kedavra Anonymous one which ultimately brought me here. And I fucking love it xD Unexpected, Surprising, very well executed... I'm going to have to see if your original novel will interest me too.
kinda evil chapter 14 . 1/28
What a brilliant story; that ended more than 2 years ago. I had a friend recommend this story and whilst I feel like hitting her for recommending an unfinished story, it really was riveting. I hope you do complete this, I think I remember you saying in one of your posts that you'd finish it after 20 chapters; I hope you eventually find the time to complete what I think deserves to be a fan fiction classic.
Anon chapter 14 . 1/25
Please complete this story. Please please please. I'm reading this in 2017 and I need to know. What happened? Did Hermione die? Wtf is going on. Atleast please just tell us the rough ending if you don't want to write. This story is amazing. I love how you incorporated string theory into the wizarding world. Gosh please please please please I need the end. Please.
ballot chapter 14 . 1/9
I love this fic more than I love most people. It blows my mind how well you blow my mind with your execution of such a baffling back and forth time travel adventure, I love the mystery, I love all the original elements you've introduced, I love the slow burn that you LEFT US WITH AHHHHHH

Realtalk though this is one I will keep coming back to reread for sure! I already found myself doing so for certain scenes right after I finished this chapter... normally I have to wait a few months!
A reader chapter 14 . 12/29/2016
I have read fanfiction over 10 years now...and this is still one of the best.

Please update?
Guest chapter 14 . 12/7/2016
WHOA. I started reading in ch.3 without much hope for finding other good tomione fics- I've pretty much exhausted everything else you wrote and read the Scientist several times to the point of quoting it- but this was... wow. Amazing. No words. One of the best I've come across. Really hope you return to this one day.
Ella Palladino chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
Chapter 14 Review:

Please update! This story is rich and wonderful and... really, you kind of left us on an electrifying cliff-hanger. Finally, they're acknowledging the physical closeness and connection they seek from each other. It's hot. I want to see what happens! Will they finally kiss?! Will they freak out, push away, and pretend the moment never happened?

Is it possible for them to really end up together in the end? Even though we know Hermione does end up back with Ron in 1998 eventually and they have kids? Or maybe that was an alternate Hermione from a different universe who came to *our* universe to take her place (maybe bc the Ron in *her* universe was killed or something and she just wanted to be with him), and *this* Hermione ends up travelling through time with Tom or living with him in the future some where? So many questions!
spearmintgreen chapter 14 . 12/1/2016
No no no no this is not okay
This hasn't been updated in like 2 years but it's so beautiful BUT THE PLACE IT CUTS OFF IS HURTING MY POOR HEART
But basically I just want to say that this fic is brilliant and addicting and I'm obsessed and I love how yoy've written Tom and Hermione and the whole Alen arc is fascinating and all the details wow. Anyway I really hope you one day come back to this fic!
Bellagunn chapter 14 . 11/18/2016
This story is fantastic! I hope you get back to it some day soon!
Bellagunn chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
Your fake science is so rad I hope someone proves it in the future!
Paeng chapter 14 . 9/27/2016
How could you STOP RIGHT THERE!? HOLY. HERA. So, yes. I am hooked and obsessed with this story. Absolutely brilliant premise and writing. It'll be an utter lie if I say some theories don't make my head spin, but this mystery, this need to know what the hell is going to happen to them just makes anyone want to devour this in one sitting. Which I did, by the way.

And can we just go back to Tom? And Hermione? IN THAT DARK ROOM. Dear god, after infinite worlds and jumps, it's about bloody time and you... you just had to cut it. Right there. Asjhdkahjshahahahha. I have a theory that a factor as to why they were propelled to weird, alternate universes and had difficulty going back was because Tom didn't want to go back. And Hermione didn't really know what she wanted anymore.

I swear, I totally told myself this would be a more coherent and constructive review, but meh. Too much feelings for that cliffhanger. Next chapter, definitely. But it's been two years! Sniff.