Reviews for Ad Infinitum
Paeng chapter 14 . 6/26
Any chance you'll update this excellent fanfiction any time in the near future? This is the third time I've read this, and man, I still find myself in awe of the ambitious premise and how you were doing such a fine job making it come to life. I sincerely hope you find the time and motivation to finish this gem. Anyways, I wish you all the best, o awesome speechwriter. I am but a humble fan of your beautiful writing.
ghanima77 chapter 14 . 6/24
Thus story is brilliant! It makes my brain hurt in the most delicious ways. I hope you find your way back to this one someday.
Can't decide whether to ship Tom/Hermione or Alengurd/Hermione. Haha really the solution is polyamory. :) But I don't think Tom would do well at that... but then again I don't think Tom would do well at healthy relationships in general. But I can pretend. :P And will pretend, hehe. :D
BTW guys for anyone else who loves speechwriter's work, she writes novels too! Read her profile to find them. :) Big fan of both her fanfic and her novels.
Aww it won't let me post this non-anonymously because I've already reviewed this chapter from my account. But anyway... just came back to reread this and your other works, after finishing Noteworthy (which was so good! loved it!). Anyway, sad that this is so unlikely to be finished as it's my favorite of your Tomiones, but oh well, at least we have these 14 chapters! And I love your novels so much! Very much looking forward to the unnamed 2018 one. :) Anyway, thank you for producing such lovely writing! You're the only author for which I keep track of when their books come out and go buy them right away. :)
artemisgirl chapter 14 . 6/15
This story is NUTS. Oh my god, I can't even begin to imagine all the planning and outlining you had to do for this. This is INSANE and AWESOME.

I seriously cannot wait to see how all of this resolves.
Keith Conlon chapter 14 . 6/12
You need to do some more physical appearances.
Andrius chapter 14 . 6/6
Very well written, Gurdy is an amazing character, and I kept reading eagerly to find out what his endgame was. I'm guessing he's trying to stop this "Horde" in the future and he accelerated the merging of wizarding and Muggle worlds to this end, but who knows.

Would read the hell out of a continuation.
jen chapter 1 . 5/7
I've come back after two years to read this again. This is honest to god one of the best fanfictons, if not stories I have ever ever read. Please update?
Duzzie chapter 14 . 5/1
This has been such a magnificent treat to stumble upon. Your writing carries me away deep into the story - as if I live in the story itself. What a unique and completely intriguing plot! I love every inch of it. It is the most unusual and thought-provoking time-travel theme I've ever read. Thank you so much!
Broken Reveries chapter 7 . 4/28
Oh my god this is so good and the idea is so very creative! I love reading this! You are a very talented writer and story teller. Love the chemistry between all of the characters, even the minor ones! This is perfectKeep up the good work
Yevtsye chapter 14 . 4/17
I just started getting into the story and it just stopped. No more chapters. No more story. How sad.
Soon17 chapter 14 . 4/9
It's amazing!Please come back one day!
I honestly deeply fell in love with this story. Thank you for these fourteen chapters. You finishing this would be like the best present ever but haha you've got bigger and better things to do so :P
Myne0 chapter 14 . 3/4
I crave.
Why isn't Bansherwold a real character so I could potentially read more fanfic on him.
This Love Triangle man. And of course this convoluted as **** timeline you got going here xD But I thrive on character interaction so I love these three's interactions. Especially Mr. What Exactly Is Going On With You Bansherwold
Shame to see this abruptly end here. Not that I could blame you. This seems like a hell of a creative process. And so much was alluded to, if you wrote all those out properly this would certainly be longer than just 20 chapters :)))