Reviews for Ad Infinitum
a really fantastic and unique story...update soon?
Jehilia chapter 14 . 4/14
Hi there,

I love your story ! The plot is like a fresh little wind in the Tomione area.

I fucking like Alen and I'm literaly dying to know the last word of this story : who is he, really... And Hermione! Did he travel back in time to save her as the legend says ? I'm speculating that Hermione was born in the Nineteenth century and was contemporain of Alen. Then she dies because of the Grindenwald thing and finally Alen travels back in time to save her from her fate by kidnapping her while a baby and brings her in the 1980's. That's why he knows her so much while she has no idea who he is apart for the evil guy she read about in a book.

Oh and there I was going to forget about Tom ! I love your Tom, he is so... Tom :D

I saw that you are on hiatus and that on your Tumblr you wrote you were a semi retired fic writer... Are you going to finish the story soon ? If not, please, be kind and tell me what you were planning for the story; a little summary. I really need to know what would have happened in order to move on, I am not kidding. I loved your story and I would be very sad not knowing the end.

Oh crap. I realise I didn't let you a review for "Tied for last" ! I was crying at the very end, and I was glad to read the other ending, it appeased me in a way :p It was a very good story, with a very good plot too. Again, a refreshing story ! So thank you.

I hope you'll be able to answer me !

Ps : I have seen that you are now a writer... ?! Please, where can I get one of your novels ?
All your HG/TR work is amazing; I'm so lucky to have stumbled across it. (I'm sure the rest is amazing too, but I haven't read it yet, so I can't assert this as fact.) It's unique, and clever, and well thought out, and well executed. Your Hermione is perfect, and while your Tom is not quite the Tom from the books (after all, yours is sort of capable of love), he's exactly the Tom I want to read about. Bansherwold is wonderful; I love how he's always ahead of Tom; it contrasts nicely with how Tom's always one step of Hermione in other HG/TR fics. What a great story! Thank you so much for what you write.
damonismyhomeboy chapter 14 . 3/15
Oh, goodness! I read this entire thing today and I love it! It's so unique and just absolute genius. You really have a gift, amazing talent! I really, really hope you continue this! Leaving it where it is would be so cruel! Eeeep!
LauralHilll chapter 14 . 2/22
As for the sex:keep trying.

But seriously I love this tangled thread of a tale, hopefully you can finish it up sometime. (Lord knows I've had writer's block)
Countenance chapter 14 . 2/6
Great story! Update soon please!
PrometheusII chapter 14 . 1/29
Congratulations on writing this!
Your writing is technically very good, the plot is absoltely unique and has "depth", which is quite rare...
A very, very good read!

Cheers
Macabre Marionette chapter 14 . 12/27/2014
OH MY GOD I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME

seriously though.

this story is amazing: its concept, its plot, its character development, and not to mention the fact that the relationship between tom and hermione is developing at a realistic pace and an intriguing way. and Alan 3 i like him way more than i should. i normally do not have an affinity for oc characters but UGH, he reminds me of a less evil and more sane version of grindelwald and i'm in love.

you are an amazing writer, and this story is bloody fucking amazing. i'm sad that this hasn't been updated lately...but, i shall have hope!

can't wait to see more!
aviddaydreamer chapter 14 . 12/8/2014
Okay, I don't want to be that person begging you to finish a story you haven't updated in forever...

but COME ON. You have put way too much into this, and it is TOO GOOD, to just leave it there. This story is utterly unlike anything else out there, and I know you've got the ending all figured out (you have, right? WHAT HAPPENS I NEED TO KNOW!?). Just...maybe think about finishing it? Pretty please? Or maybe just pm me with the rest of your outline? *insert beguiling smiles and fluttery eyelashes*
sakuras-horcrux chapter 14 . 11/25/2014
Ahaha this fic is ruining me.
sakuras-horcrux chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
My brain is about to explode. But pleasantly. Somehow.
sakuras-horcrux chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
Well, things are certainly getting more and more interesting aren't they.
sakuras-horcrux chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Ohhh this seems very interesting! All of the tomione fics I've read so far had Hermione travel back, not Tom travel forward. I'll be looking forward to reading this. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
This is so good! I love it, please update soon. The way you include character growth in your story.. I wish I could do that.. And the way their relationship has been evolving, and Tom is Tom but not hopeless, and someone who actually can change. Gosh, I really, really love it.
Sun-diva chapter 14 . 11/11/2014
Wow! This has got to be the most intriguing Tomione story I've ever read! I love the idea of Tom coming forward in time to meet Hermione rather than the typical other way around. The development of the emotional connection between the two has been written very well - so realistic! The pseudo-science between the time travel is a nice touch as well :) It's very refreshing to see Tom's world views change in a believable and realistic fashion. I can't wait to read more updates on this story!