Reviews for Ad Infinitum
Sqidly chapter 14 . 6/3
Fucking wonderful. Though you haven't updated in a year, I'm glad I stumbled across this one. Love the universe you created, one without limits and indefinite possibilities.
GallonsoftheStuff chapter 14 . 5/28
Let's start with this: I LIKE you. Not only is your writing AMAZEBALLS, but your author's notes have me cracking up almost every time. So. You are infinitely likeable in light of that combination.
(I'll include your ability to drive me mad with the desire to know WTF is going on/will be going on/has happened before, after, will happen again in this particular fic in reasons to like you - it's like Tom liking someone though. I want to shake you for it in that case.)
I don't know if I'm just missing the others, but to me, this fic is utterly unique in its approach to time travel and possible romance, so much so that it's got a special place in my mind for things that I love but also piss me off/drive me crazy to the point that I feel like a caricature of someone biting and ripping something in frustration (I wish I could share the image I have in my head of that; it's funny rather than worrisome.)
Current frustration: you evil person! Kissing cliffhanger! Gimme update now!
(You see the caricature, right? _ Anyway, LOVE the story, greatly anticipating an update, and wish you the best of luck - maybe that "reviews are better than sex" thing'll change sometime. ;) Have a wondiferous day!)
I adore this story. It's clever and original and refreshing. I've not read anything this original and witty in any fanfiction- nay- literature I've read. Its phenomenal what you've don't with these beloved characters. You've written them true to the original books without their cliches and it's just so lovely. You've truly mastered your art, because these words you've written create beautiful images in my mind of things I've never seen before. Thank you.
SashaYeshh chapter 14 . 5/25
Okay so I read the whole fic in two days and wanted to say that it is perfect and different and definitely a good read.

I like the idea you have going on here and I can honestly say that I didn't expect this kind of a story when I first started reading. It surprised me, but in a good way. (At first I was like: oooh, so Tom is going to be the one who's messing with the time, interesting.. And then they both traveled forward and I was like: ooh, so they're going to stay in the near future then? Mkay.. And then tHEY DID IT AGAIN and I was like: OOOOOOH. That was probably the point where I fell in love with this story.)

I also like that the romance part didn't start until recently. More often than not- when reading fics - I feel like things are too rushed and unnatural, but I don't have that feeling with this one.

I have to admit, I have no idea how everything is going to add up and I'm looking forward to the time when that is revealed. Until then I'm just going to enjoy whatever you have in store for us :D

BUT OH GOD THIS ENDING. I'm unbelievably frustrated that I can't just start reading the next chapter staight away - I've grown too used to the fact that most stories I read are already finished and I don't have to wait. *takes a deep breath and tries to calm down*

I usually don't comment or make reviews (mainly because I tend to read finished fics), but I really wanted to say that keep doing what you're doing, because you're doing great. (:
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 5/22
... Fascinating. *wide-eyed*
Bob-geko chapter 14 . 5/14
No! You cannot do this you cannot take a break you have opened a billion questions that need answering! And I need to know! Please update for my mental state please!
a really fantastic and unique story...update soon?
Jehilia chapter 14 . 4/14
Hi there,

I love your story ! The plot is like a fresh little wind in the Tomione area.

I fucking like Alen and I'm literaly dying to know the last word of this story : who is he, really... And Hermione! Did he travel back in time to save her as the legend says ? I'm speculating that Hermione was born in the Nineteenth century and was contemporain of Alen. Then she dies because of the Grindenwald thing and finally Alen travels back in time to save her from her fate by kidnapping her while a baby and brings her in the 1980's. That's why he knows her so much while she has no idea who he is apart for the evil guy she read about in a book.

Oh and there I was going to forget about Tom ! I love your Tom, he is so... Tom :D

I saw that you are on hiatus and that on your Tumblr you wrote you were a semi retired fic writer... Are you going to finish the story soon ? If not, please, be kind and tell me what you were planning for the story; a little summary. I really need to know what would have happened in order to move on, I am not kidding. I loved your story and I would be very sad not knowing the end.

Oh crap. I realise I didn't let you a review for "Tied for last" ! I was crying at the very end, and I was glad to read the other ending, it appeased me in a way :p It was a very good story, with a very good plot too. Again, a refreshing story ! So thank you.

I hope you'll be able to answer me !

Ps : I have seen that you are now a writer... ?! Please, where can I get one of your novels ?
All your HG/TR work is amazing; I'm so lucky to have stumbled across it. (I'm sure the rest is amazing too, but I haven't read it yet, so I can't assert this as fact.) It's unique, and clever, and well thought out, and well executed. Your Hermione is perfect, and while your Tom is not quite the Tom from the books (after all, yours is sort of capable of love), he's exactly the Tom I want to read about. Bansherwold is wonderful; I love how he's always ahead of Tom; it contrasts nicely with how Tom's always one step of Hermione in other HG/TR fics. What a great story! Thank you so much for what you write.
damonismyhomeboy chapter 14 . 3/15
Oh, goodness! I read this entire thing today and I love it! It's so unique and just absolute genius. You really have a gift, amazing talent! I really, really hope you continue this! Leaving it where it is would be so cruel! Eeeep!
LauralHilll chapter 14 . 2/22
As for the sex:keep trying.

But seriously I love this tangled thread of a tale, hopefully you can finish it up sometime. (Lord knows I've had writer's block)
Countenance chapter 14 . 2/6
Great story! Update soon please!
PrometheusII chapter 14 . 1/29
Congratulations on writing this!
Your writing is technically very good, the plot is absoltely unique and has "depth", which is quite rare...
A very, very good read!

Cheers
Macabre Marionette chapter 14 . 12/27/2014
OH MY GOD I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME

seriously though.

this story is amazing: its concept, its plot, its character development, and not to mention the fact that the relationship between tom and hermione is developing at a realistic pace and an intriguing way. and Alan 3 i like him way more than i should. i normally do not have an affinity for oc characters but UGH, he reminds me of a less evil and more sane version of grindelwald and i'm in love.

you are an amazing writer, and this story is bloody fucking amazing. i'm sad that this hasn't been updated lately...but, i shall have hope!

can't wait to see more!
aviddaydreamer chapter 14 . 12/8/2014
Okay, I don't want to be that person begging you to finish a story you haven't updated in forever...

but COME ON. You have put way too much into this, and it is TOO GOOD, to just leave it there. This story is utterly unlike anything else out there, and I know you've got the ending all figured out (you have, right? WHAT HAPPENS I NEED TO KNOW!?). Just...maybe think about finishing it? Pretty please? Or maybe just pm me with the rest of your outline? *insert beguiling smiles and fluttery eyelashes*