Reviews for Ad Infinitum
LuluDeer19 chapter 13 . 3/29
Dear author,
YOU ARE AWESOME. Please continue this freakin' awesome story. Bow.

P.S. Have you been wandering through time? Please please come back and update all your stories. ;( a year won't hurt you, right? Since you've got the Timeglass and all. *winks*
Kathy376fun chapter 13 . 3/29
This is good. I normally love all of your stories, though I don't really always understamd them and whit this one it is the same. It is a bit complicated but not innecesarily so and it is understandable, sort of. Well now I am being complicated. I just wanted to tell you that I've really enjoyed it and I look forward to more. The characters are perfect and the interactions getting beter and better. I do hope for a happy Tomione ending, but well that's entirely up to you :)
And excuse me if I made any mistakes. English is my fourth language.
isabella chapter 1 . 3/28
i just wanted to say that your summary is one of the best i've read in . Hm, in my life, actually. Also, your story is really creative and well writen, so i hope you find time and inspiration to continue and finish it.
Kurai Ummei chapter 13 . 3/23
Oh my gods, this is fantastic, keep going!
Would a response still boost your quality of life if it inferred the impatience of your audience for the next installment in this story? No pressure though, I just hope writing this helps you improve your writing skills, ability for fleshing out your imagination, and willpower to muddle through the inevitable writer's block.
thebluefeather chapter 13 . 3/11
I can safely say that I have never had my mind so completely and utterly blown apart by another fanfiction. This is absolutely brilliant, completely unpredictable, and surprisingly... I don't know. I feel like it touches on really starling existential questions that I was very much not expecting to encounter.
Simply magnificent.

Also, I'm slightly more in love with Alen than pretty much any character ever. I'm not-so-secretly hoping that there's a Hermione in one of the other universes that is somehow his lost love. I'm not sure how that would work or factor into this story, but I'm so sad for him it hurts.

Can't wait for you to get back to this story.
anoushka.das.161 chapter 13 . 3/6
Your fanfics are among the most well written fanfics I've read so far and I am a big fan. I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive you though, if you don't finish this one.
Dumbledoor chapter 13 . 2/8
This is amazing! Really glad I read your story. Tom and Hermione are progressing quite nicely.
GruesomeEmpire chapter 7 . 2/8
Your theoretical physics is quite refreshing. I love it when authors are actually intelligent enough to start explaining their magic with science. Because when you get down to the threadbare layers, it's all really the same thing. Scarry stuff to think about, mind you. But it's the universal answer to for people who look, wonder, and ask why.

It also makes for a great story! (_)
Though I have known about this story for awhile, I only decided to read it two days ago. I was skeptical of mixing science and Harry Potter (really, I'm just wary of sci-fi in general – I don't know why), so I avoided it, but holy crap, my reservations were all for nothing. I sat there for at least half an hour after I finished what you have so far, staring at the screen and thinking, "WOW," over and over again. This story is extremely impressive. I mean, I was expecting it to be good, because I already like your other stuff, but I didn't know it would be THIS good. Time travel alternate universes interesting OC Tom Riddle Hermione Granger anti-matter dark matter dark energy the science that you made up character development the title something awesome for which I cannot find words. I wish I could be more technical or something like that, 'cause I feel like that's the point of reviewing, but even now, I just... WOW. I can't wait for summer. In conclusion: well done. This is definitely one of my favorite stories now.
fauxromana chapter 13 . 1/19
This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. It's like nothing I've read before. I love all the crazy twists and turns in your story! And all the science-y stuff you put in there is really interesting. The way you portray the characters is incredibly good. They are flawed, human, and their interactions are so beautifully written. I particularly like the way Tom and Hermione's relationship develops slowly and how they (especially Tom) are conflicted by their feelings towards each other. That scene in "2065 - pt 2", in which Tom loses his mind, is really intense and my favourite so far. And about Alen, I relate to him in so many ways.
I see that you haven't updated in a really long time, so I hope you come back with another amazing chapter soon!
veronica-s chapter 13 . 1/8
What. A. Gorgeous. Fanfic.
REALLY
It doesn't even feels like a fanfic, because nothing is... predictable.
And if it ends with Hermione back in her time and without Tom, it'll break my heart. Think about that. You don't want that kind of responsibility, do you?
You're one hell of a writer. yay! You should feel proud.
BUT DEAR LORD YOU'VE NOT UPDATED SINCE AUGUST

read the summary and thought 'why not' and now...I NEED MOAR

this is EPIC.

5/5
LionsWing chapter 13 . 1/1
This story is so incredibly imaginative. I'd tell you to publish it, except it's fan fiction… maybe you could change everything that belongs to J. K. Rowling?

However, I miss Bansherwold. Can he and Hermione reunite soon? I, like her, think she's his lost love. I also believe that the sentence he was about to say isn't what she thinks it was… And about that, I liked the chapters before 'undated' better, they were more interesting. It's so sad that Hermione can't reveal her true identity to her family… they all think she died when Bansherwold killed her, which technically she did.

Update soon, please!
Lobeira chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
Holy crap, the twists and turns in this story are so good they're blowing my mind. Just the sheer amount of planning and groundwork that Alen needs to do to make sure certain events happen while dealing with his future self and things is blowing my mind. I love it when I can't predict what is going to happen next in the story or how it'll end so I'll be following this story very closely.

PS. I completely fell for the thought that Alen was in love with Hermione and you don't know how painful those few chapters were because this is clearly a Tom/Hermione one and love triangles where I end up rooting for the loser tears out my heart and stomps on it. I'm a sucker for someone going back in time to try and save their long lost love and now I'm really curious as to who it is that Alen is waiting for...