Reviews for to be beautiful
weasleyjumper chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Gorgeous. Truly beautiful, but terribly sad. It's so ... I don't think I have the right words...perfectly imperfect.
Leeh H Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Oh, this is so painful and yet beautiful. I was just wondering why he wants to kill himself and she wants lose weight, and why the both are unhappy but its really sweet the way they seems to be when they are together. I loved it. Congrats.
FairyLightsAndGlitter chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
So beautiful, so heart-breaking. It's all so real, as well. I don't know what it is, but there's something so painfully true about this short piece. I've read it so many times before and every time I've been blown away by the combination of pain and effortless beauty in it. Gaaah, I don't know! It's just amazing and so stunning. It stands alone perfectly as well- unlike most 1 shots, I'm not hoping for more, it was perfect as it was. It ended perfectly and had a beautiful impact. You are amazing.
sapphiquesandangelfire chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
another wonderful story. i just love how you constantly tackle the reality side, where magic doesn't have much to do with it. i love all your work and i love all your scorXrose work. i've read every. single. one. i'm not a stalker. i'm just someone who is in awe and admiration of your work. none of my can compare to yours. you're awesome and i hope you keep writing.

p.s. can you do one on scarXrose and how she wants more but she keeps pushing him away and he's trying to make her realize that she doesn't have to be scared of falling. i hope you conisder my suggestion. pl and thx
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This was so sweet, I loved it.:)
kingslayers chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
ohmygod.

it's fics like these that remind me why Scorrose is my otp.

This was so flawless. It's absolutely touching in the most devastating of ways, because it really gets to the reader and it makes one wonder how one can ever hope to understand such flawed characters and then, in equal measures, wonder how one could ever misunderstand them.

this is the complexity of rose and scorpius and the magic in the words you write.

i adored the themes, and i admire your talent - you're a fabulous writer, and i just really loved these characterisations.

- jane xoxo
cloudy rains chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
The story was gorgeous and amazing, and almost too beautiful for words. I can't say i prefer a longer version, because it would make the story lose it's spark (dark, swirly with laces of spark)But Everything really fitted like a puzzle pieces x] i almost cry.
Suki-Alanna chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I completely love this story! It was very sweet and while I was confused at some points, it was a really interesting and fun read. Keep writing!