Reviews for Sudden
Sparky chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
That would indeed be awesome!

Hmm what is this that I'm drowning in? Oh yeah, it's fluff! So much fluff! Tee hee. This was pretty good, and the writing was so good too! I loved it!
LionsandTrolls chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
you should have said there was fluff alert. honestly i liked solsixtus's "joyride" and im 11 and i wish cn would air something like that too.
Petchricor chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Perfect. Wonderfully, and blissfully, perfect. My Holix heart is satisfied now. thank you
valkyrieXhawk chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Omg im suddenly in love with u. And im in agreement with the whole fake holix moment i was soooooo pissed i was about to smash my monitor
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Ah, I remember this episode. It was a giant mindfuck. Anyway, great job.
fangirlofepicproportions chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
So, you thought he looked super sexy as a Hun, right? Btw, love the story.
Chimera385 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Remember when we thought Vk was a big pedo ah the innocence of season 1
Chimera385 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
They do it's called criminal minds
NaaraHatake chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
They should make a young adult series! It would target more people.

I love tour writting style! Kwaii! Too bad it wasn't a real kiss. The writters love to mess with us, don't they?
MacGaulyver chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I'll say it again - this is beautifully Holix flufftastic!:-)
AkaiNaito chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
LOL! Bad Six! And your totally right MOA should totally do something like that. Maybe a show for adult Swim instead of "Squidbillies" and "Family Guy"
Aliyah-7 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
About the disclaimers hehe~ nothing to say, I do hate fake Holix moments too (if I have the screencap of that moment if because I have the right to dream...).

About the idea of a serie for older teens: I must say it would be good x3 but I like the serie as it is now. I prefer to dream with crazy things 3 like this.

I think this is the most passionate fanfic I've ever read... not sure actually, I barely finish to read fanfics like these; if I did finish this opne was because curiosity forced me to, although I think I shouldn't have read it I liked it (more than I wish).

Anyways you're awesome (Y) You've got lot of talent in this. Keep going, good fanfics made my day (Y)
acylay chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I died from all this fluff going on. IT IS SO SWEEEEET. AND THAT EPISODE. IT KILLED ME. Fantastic job with this. 33